- Quick Scales. // Bond Buyer;2/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32218, p21
Several charts are presented that list competitive sales as of February 2006 in the U.S.
- Services. // Canadian Economic Observer;Feb2002 Statistical Summary, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p43
Presents several charts on sales related to services in Canada. Assessment on retail trade and wholesale trade; Revenue on travellers; Income on transportation and communication.
- Quick Scales. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33309, p13
Several charts are presented depicting the competitive sales and negotiated sales of several U.S. states in May 2010 including California, Kansas and Iowa.
- Statistical tables. // Retail Trade;Oct2009, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p12
Several charts are presented which depict the retail trade of Canada as of October 2009 including the retail sales by trade group and by region, seasonally adjusted (current periods)-sales, the retail sales by trade group and by region, not seasonally adjusted (quarterly estimates)-Canada, and...
- THE TOP 200. Lucy, Jim // Electrical Wholesaling;Jun2010, Vol. 91 Issue 6, p16
Several charts are presented that ranks the largest electrical distributors in the U.S. which include the 2009-2010 distributor acquisitions in the electrical market, Top 25 as ranked by sales per employee, and top 200 distributors sales forecasts for 2010.
- ELECTRONIC SHOPPING & MAIL ORDER HOUSES. // United States Industry & Market Outlook;2012, p139
This section of the publication "2012 U.S. Industry & Market Outlook" presents several tables offering data on sales, employment and number of establishments in the electronic shopping and mail order industry in the U.S. for 2009-2013.
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Online Retail Sales (e-Commerce) in Oceana. Parker, Philip M. // Regional Outlook Reports;1/ 9/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts and tables are presented which provide data on the 2009-2014 outlook for online retail sales (electronic commerce) in various countries in Oceania, which include information on the estimates for the latent demand or the potential industry earnings (PIE) in millions of U.S....
- Gaining Momentum. // Food Logistics;10/15/2001, Issue 45, p46
Presents several charts on the sales of the top 50 tobacco, candy, conveniences store distributors in the U.S. in 2001. Percentage increase in the sales; Consolidation in the industry.
- JOC By the Numbers. Salisbury, Marsha // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);9/24/2012, Vol. 13 Issue 33, p48
A chart is presented that lists figures related to trade and commerce in the U.S. as of September 24, 2012 including diesel prices, retail inventory to sales ratio, and surface trade with Mexico, among others.