Section 8 Bonds Drop
- Orange Co. Tourism Bonds Stable: Moody's. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31866, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has affirmed its A2 rating on tourist development tax bonds in Orange County, Florida. Revision of the outlook of the tourism bonds from negative to stable by the company; Effect of the decline in tourist development tax revenues on debt service coverage.
- Corporate Dependence. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31684, p31
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned negative outlook to Jackson County, Mississippi taxable general obligation refunding bonds due to its dependence on taxpayers in the county.
- Dickson County, Tenn., Upgraded to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;12/22/2014, p26
The article reports on the announcement by credit ratings agency Moody's Investors Service that it has upgraded to Aa3 from A1, the rating on the 52.2 million U.S. dollars bond of Dickson County, Tennessee, in previously issued parity debt.
- Moody's Plans to Rank Securities. // American Banker;2/25/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 37, p18
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service, Inc.'s plan to provide rankings of the underlying credit quality of guaranteed securities, at no additional cost. The agency rates the bonds either at the insurer's level, or at their own credit worthiness if a public assessment is present....
- Moody's: Steady State. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;4/23/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31869, p33
Focuses on the credit rating for Montana from Moody's Investors Services with preparation for two small general obligation bond sales. Factors contributing to maintained rating; Worth of the bond sale.
- Muni Market Set for Mass., DASNY Deals. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;5/1/2015, p1
The article reports that larger deals are yet to come in the U.S. municipal bond market including a competitive sale from Massachusetts and the institutional pricing of a New York issuer. Topics discussed includes treasury prices in the secondary market, bonds price in primary market and bond...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p37
This article presents information about developments in securities industries in different states of the U.S. as of June 13, 2003. Alaska Governor Frank Murkowski appointed seven members to the Alaska Natural Gas Authority. The authority was created by a ballot initiative in November 2002 to...
- Moody's Upgrades California Power Grid's Revenue Bonds. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;6/20/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31661, p4
Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded $293 million in outstanding revenue bonds issued for the California Independent System Operator on June 19, 2003, noting the agency's satisfactory operations since the state's power crisis in 2001. Moody's raised the rating to Baa2 from B3 and assigned a...
- California's $1.5 Billion Tobacco Deal Could Sell as Soon as September. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/04/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31691, p36
Reports that the sale of Golden State Tobacco Securities Corp. is being planned for fall 2003 and could occur in September 2003. States in the U.S. that have sold bond deals pledging tobacco settlement revenues to repay bondholders and security from other revenue sources in 2003; Bonds sold by...