Ohio's Johnson to Leave State OBM; Assistant Keen to Take Over Position
- N.J.-Pennsylvania Bridge Agency Wants CFO to Resign. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;2/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31820, p3
Reports on the request of the officials at the Delaware River Port Authority (DRPA), a bi-state agency that operates four bridges between New Jersey and Pennsylvania, on Marc Krassan, its chief financial officer to resign. Reaction of Krassan regarding the issue; Reason for the move taken by...
- HENSHAW LEAVES THE OSHA HOT SEAT. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Jan2005, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the resignation of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) president John Henshaw in the U.S. Comparison of Henshaw with former OSHA Eula Bingham; Accomplishments and achievements of Henshaw as OSHA president; Dissapointment of Henshaw for his failure to revise...
- With Replacement Delayed, Dollar To Resign Form NCUA. Roberts, Ed // Credit Union Journal;4/5/2004, Vol. 8 Issue 14, p1
Reports on U.S. National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) chairman Dennis Dollar's decision to resign at the NCUA board. Dollar's plan to pursue a career in the credit union industry; Career background of Dollar; Possible successor to the position of Dollar.
- EPA announces staff change. // Western Farm Press Exclusive Insight;3/4/2013, p10
The article announces staff changes at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) including the appointment of Sarah Bittleman as senior agricultural counselor following the resignation of Larry Elworth and the possible appointment of Gina McCarthy as EPA administrator.
- Izu, Mamiya Leave DLNR. // Environment Hawai'i;Mar2005, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the resignation of Yvonne Izu as deputy director at the Hawaiian Department of Land and Natural Resources (DLNR). Career background; Reason for his resignation; Other personnel changes at DLNR.
- PEOPLE. // Education Week;2/2/1982, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p3
This article reports on the resignation of Vincent E. Reed as the assistant U.S. Secretary of education. Reed resigned to become vice president for communications at "The Washington Post" newspaper. Reed will be responsible for public relations and school services programs.
- Czech president leaves office. // Regional Today;03/08/2013, p3
The article announces that the tenure of Czech President VÃ¡clav Klaus ended on March 7, 2013.
- Florida Expressway Agency's Embattled Chairman Resigns. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/8/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32543, p36
The article reports that Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority chairman Allan Keen has resigned in the midst of an audit spurred by allegations of improper spending. The resignation also brings the governor's office for the first time into the controversy that has enveloped the central...
- Dagestani Clans Replicate Themselves Despite Government Efforts to Eliminate Them. Dzutsev, Valery // North Caucasus Weekly;10/31/2014, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p8
The article announces that Adam Amirilaev, head of the Dagestani branch of the Russian Federal Service for State Registration, Cadaster and Cartography has resigned from his position, replaced by his deputy Rizvan Bulatov.