GO Zone Free-for-All
- Proposed bill leans on corporations for infrastructure funds. // Pit & Quarry;Jul2013, Vol. 106 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on The Partnership to Build America Act crafted by U.S. Representative John K. Delaney which will create a $50 billion fund for the availability of bonds for purchase to global corporations based in the country.
- U.K. Insolvency Reform on the Way Secured creditors' control to ebb under new rules. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/6/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 31, pN.PAG
Reports on the insolvency law reforms outlined in the white paper by the government of Great Britain to be passed in 2001. Control of the direction and outcome of the default procedure related to bondholding; Creation of a streamlined administration procedure; Removal of the floating charges;...
- INSTRUMENTOS DE REFINANCIACIÃ“N DE ACTIVOS BANCARIOS VINCULADOS A LA INTERNACIONALIZACIÃ“N. RAVINA MARTÍN, PEDRO // Actualidad Juridica (1578-956X);2014, Issue 36, p69
This paper goes through the main features of the internationalization bonds and the internationalization covered bonds, which have been created ex novo by Law 14/2013, of 27 September 2013, on support to entrepreneurs and their internationalization. The legal regime of these instruments is...
- Law may lower employer's risk of lawsuits by injured workers. Russell, Judi // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/03/97, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p21
Focuses on the law about the rule in becoming a statutory employer in Louisiana. How the company must take advantage of the law; Disadvantage of companies that ignore the written provision; Remarks of some critics on the law.
- Does more mean worse? Three decades of enterprise policy in the Tees valley. Greene, Francis J.; Mole, Kevin F.; Storey, David J. // Urban Studies (Routledge);Jun2004, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p1207
This paper argues that there have been three distinct phases of enterprise policy in the UK in the past 30 years: the 1970s saw no effective enterprise policy ('policy off'); the 1980s witnessed an attempt to increase the number of start-ups; and the 1990s saw a concentration on 'business...
- State's Pollution Prevention Program is a win-win. Burack, Thomas // New Hampshire Business Review;10/5/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p17
In this article the author reflects upon the accomplishments of the New Hampshire Pollution Prevention Program (NHPPP) to help businesses comply with environmental regulations and save money.
- LAW. Keenan, Denis // Accountancy;Jul1987, Vol. 100 Issue 1127, p40
Reports on the implementation of regulations in Great Britain which amend The Companies (Forms) Regulations 1985. Authorization of a company's purchase of its own shares under the Companies Act 1985; Revision of forms to provide for an appropriate statement if the company is subject to an...
- Indianapolis Hopes to Issue Pension Obligation Bonds With Legislature's OK. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/25/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32554, p4
The article focuses on the plan of the Indiana General Assembly to review proposed changes in legislation that would allow Indianapolis officials the flexibility to issue $450 million of pension obligation bonds. Indianapolis Mayor Bart Peterson introduced the plan to use bonds to finance the...
- AUDIT REGULATION: THE WIDER IMPLICATIONS. Picking, Bruce // Accountancy;Aug1991, Vol. 108 Issue 1176, p91
Discusses possible effects of the implementation of Section 25 of the Companies Act of 1989 in Great Britain on charitable companies. Implications of the government's refusal to abolish the small company audit; Auditor registration requirement; Questions on the auditing of charitable companies...