Escrowed School Debt's Aaa
- FLORIDA: Carrollton Schools Set Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/3/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p9
No abstract available.
- Moody's Revises LAUSD TO Stable From Negative. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;12/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32282, p4
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has revised its outlook for the Los Angeles Unified School District to stable from negative and has confirmed the Aa3 rating on its general obligation bonds. Moody's also confirmed its A1 rating for the district's fixed asset lease debt...
- Amsterdam CSD, N.Y., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;1/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32055, p2
This article presents information related to enhanced rating awarded to Enlarged City School District (CSD) of the city of Amsterdam by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Moody's said it has assigned an underlying Baa2 and an enhanced A2 rating with a positive outlook to the CSD which is New York's...
- Illinois 2d Largest District Gets Upgrade as Teachers Strike Looms. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/5/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32767, p40
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded its credit rating for Kane, Cook, and DuPage Counties School District U-46 as teachers' strike looms in Elgin, Illinois in December 2007. Moody's raised its rating to A2 from A3, reflecting the district's fiscal turnaround over...
- MINNESOTA: Maple Lake Schools Tick Up. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/9/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 327821, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded to A2 from A3 its underlying general obligation (GO) rating on Maple Lake Independent School District 881 as it prepares to sell $8.7 million of new debt in Minnesota. The upgrade also affects $8.5 million of outstanding GO....
- Imperial Upgrade. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;3/3/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32331, p31
The article reports that the Imperial Unified School District's rating has been upgraded to A3 by Moody's Investors Service. The rating covers the $19.8 million worth of outstanding debt and an upcoming sale of $5.9 million in general obligation bonds by the school district. Moody's analyst...
- Llano ISD, Tex., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32181, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned a Baa1 rating to Llano Independent School District's unlimited tax refunding bonds in Texas. Rate for the outstanding parity debt; Improvement of the financial position supported by new management and district officials; Implementation of...
- Moody's Upgrades Cleveland Schools, But Fitch Lowers Outlook. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31866, p6
Reports on the credit ratings for the general obligation bonds issue of the Cleveland Municipal School District in Ohio. Stable rating from Fitch Ratings Inc.; Baa1 rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; BBB-plus rating from Standard & Poor's Corp.
- C.R. Schools Go Negative. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/16/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33468, p7
The article reports that Moody's Investors Services Inc. has approved the Aa2 bond rating on the Cedar Rapids School District in Iowa.