Port Seeks More Authority
- Cashing in on brownfields. SOULE, ALEXANDER // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/7/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 45, p18
The article reports on the plan of Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy to invest a total of 20 million dollars for the redevelopment of five state properties in 2011, as part of his First Five economic development program.
- Adirondack Club and Resort reps explain IDA bonding. Collier, Jessica // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;6/24/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 148, p14
The article reports on the arrival of locals of Tupper Lake at the town hall board room to hear details how developers of Adirondack Club and Resort plan to use bonding to support the project in New York in 2010.
- Leave It Better: A Recreation Renaissance. Krempasky, Laura // Parks & Recreation;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p14
This article looks at a renovation project for Baltimore, Maryland's Inner Harbor. The area was in need of some type of renovation following a development project that resulted in a large portion of land being unused and becoming an eyesore for residents. The project that followed developed the...
- Project reviews reflect reality. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/24/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 39, p6
In this article the author comments on the conduct of review on the Mubadala Real Estate and Hotels development project in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Shawnees Lay Claim to Kansas Land Slated for Development. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/11/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31425, p29
Reports the provision of tax-exempt revenue bonds for land development in Johnson County, Kansas. Development of the site into residential and commercial property; Budget for the land development project; Relocation of Shawnees tribe.
- In 1990, the citizens of Greensboro, North Carolina, approved a $5 million bond issue to finance the redevelopment of Southside, a blighted area on the southeast corner of the downtown. Davidson, Mike // Planning;Mar2003, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the implementation of the Southside Area Development Plan in Greensboro, North Carolina. Cost of the construction of various houses; Issuance of bonds by the citizens of the locality; Way of improving the economic performance of the city.
- CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PLANS Â£400M MOVE ON BOND MARKET. // Estates Gazette;1/9/2010, Issue 1001, p28
The article reports that Cambridge University will float 400 million British pound worth of bonds to raise funds for two property developments.
- GROSVENOR ADDS ï¿½90M TO COFFERS THROUGH BOND MARKET. // Estates Gazette;7/21/2012, Issue 1229, p34
The article reports on the 90 million pounds that was raised by the Duke of Westminsters Grosvenor during its second bond issue in 2012 to be used to develop its central London estate in England.
- Colorado Boomtown's Nonrated Deal Draws Institutional Interest. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31010, p7
Focuses on the nonrated financing projects for residential and commercial areas that entice institutional interest in Colorado. Amount of money allocated for the construction of commercial and residential park; Proceeds of the bonds; Impact of the project on employment opportunities.