See Willow Run
- Floresville ISD, Tex., Raised to A by S&P. // Bond Buyer;4/7/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32851, p2
The article reports on the credit rating given by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the general obligation debt of Independent School District of Floresville, Texas. Standard & Poor's had raised the school district's general obligation debt to A from BBB-plus seeing that the outlook is stable. They...
- Moody's Upgrades Cleveland Schools, But Fitch Lowers Outlook. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31866, p6
Reports on the credit ratings for the general obligation bonds issue of the Cleveland Municipal School District in Ohio. Stable rating from Fitch Ratings Inc.; Baa1 rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; BBB-plus rating from Standard & Poor's Corp.
- S&P Raises to A Plus Tooele County 5D. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31953, p2
Reports on the increase in the rating on Tooele County, Utah, School District Board of Education's general obligation debt to A-plus from A by Standard &Poor's Corp. Assignment of an A-plus underlying rating and stable outlook to the district's $10 million of Series 2004B GO school building...
- IN BRIEF. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/21/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33045, p2
The article offers U.S. news briefs related to the bond market. Tender rates for the Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills were higher than the previous week. Standard & Poor, raised the long-term and underlying ratings on Will County Township High School District No. 204's...
- S&P Lifts Shelby Schools. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/28/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33050, p9
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has increased the issuer credit rating of the general obligation debt of Shelby Public Schools District in Michigan. According to the article, the rating has shifted to A from A-minus because of the system's strong financial performance and...
- MISSOURI: Marion District Nets Upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/28/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33050, p9
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has raised the issuer credit rating of Marion County School District in Missouri. According to the article, the rating was increased to A-plus from A citing the district's healthy financial operations, good tax base growth, and maintenance of...
- Tahoe Truckee USD Raised by S&P. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p2
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's Ratings Services to raise its rating on the general obligation (GO) bonds of Tahoe Truckee Unified School District in California. Basis of the upgrade; Details of upgrade of previous GO bonds of the district.
- Calif.'s Hillsborough City Schools Receive Rare AAA Rating from S&P. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32337, p7
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. upgraded California's Hillsborough City School District to AAA from AA-plus. Voters have approved optional parcel taxes to further increase the school district's budget. The district's enrollment in kindergarten through eight grade has remained...
- S&P Revises Outlook On Orange SD, Ohio. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31856, p2
Reports on Standard & Poor's revision of the outlook on Orange School District, Ohio's outstanding school improvement bonds, from stable to positive. Potential for upward rating movement; Affirmation of the AA-plus rating on bonds.