Moody's Outlines Ways Cities Can Weather Ford Closings
- Moody's Elevates Ford to Investment Grade. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;5/28/2012, p13
The article reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to restore the investment grade rating of Ford Motor Co. that allows to automaker to release the assets it uses as collateral for its outstanding loans.
- ILLINOIS: Matteson Loses 2 Notches. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/20/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33252, p7
The article reports on the downgraded unlimited-tax general obligation rating of Matteson from Moody's Investors Service in Illinois.
- Weston, Wis., GOs Downgraded to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;12/24/2015, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it has downgraded to Aa3 from Aa2 the rating on the village of Weston, Wis.'s outstanding general obligation unlimited tax debt.
- Moody's Sees Non-Improving Credits. MCGEE, PATRICK // Bond Buyer;9/19/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33584, p1
The article presents the study conducted by Moody's Investor Service that state tax-collection increase has failed to improve the credit outlook for state or local governments in the U.S.
- Brazil's Goias state to venture into brambly tax terrain. F. O. // Asset Securitization Report;7/24/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 29, p21
The article reports on the preparation of Brazilian state of Goias for a receivable investment fund backed by past due sales taxes, a fledging asset class that has been tainted by a downgrade review from Moody's Investors Service on a separate transaction. The senior tranche on the Goias deal is...
- Failure of Sales Tax a Negative Factor For 113 Georgia Counties: Moody's. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/7/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33760, p3
The article presents information on a report from Moody's Investors Service Inc. according to which lack of funds to upgrade and expand infrastructure by Georgia has lead to its failure of one percent transportation sales tax in nine of 12 regions in August 2012.
- Beaver Local School District, Ohio, Downgraded to Baa1 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;9/16/2014, p22
The article reports on the downgrade of the general obligation unlimited tax debt of the Beaver Local School District in Ohio from A2 to Baa1 by ratings agency Moody's Investors Service amid the financial challenges of the school district ranging from narrow reserves, unforeseen budget variances...
- Pocono Mountain Schools, Pa., Cut to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33435, p2
The article reports on the reduction of the Pocono Mountain School District's unlimited-tax rating in Pennsylvania from A1 to A2 by Moody's Investors Service.
- Ford get its Blue Oval - and its mojo - back. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News;5/28/2012, Vol. 86 Issue 6518, p30
The article reports on Ford Motor Co.'s announcement on the return of the Blue Oval name following Moody Investors Service Ltd.'s decision to upgrade Ford's debt from junk status to investment grade. The upgrade, after seven years in junk status, made way for Ford to get back rights to the Blue...