Chicago PMI Drops To 58.5 in January
- Chicago PMI Cains To 62.4 in Jan. Siegel, Gaty E. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32061, p2
The article reports that Chicago Purchasing Manager's Business Barometer rose to 62.4 in January from a 61.9 in December, the 20th straight month of expansion as defined by a reading above 50.0, the Purchasing Management Association of Chicago said yesterday.
- NAPM-NY BCI Rises To 356.7 in January. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32310, p7
The article reports that the New York Business Conditions Index in the National Association of Purchasing Management-New York's Report on Business has increased in January 2006 to 356.7 from 352.4 in December 2005. According to the report,local economic conditions remain favorable and is...
- China slide rattles global markets. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;1/11/2016, Issue 3987, p14
The article cites the contraction of the Caixin/Markit China Manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) in January 2016.
- Chicago PMI Falls To 53.6 in June. // Bond Buyer;7/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p2
Reports on the decline in purchasing managers' index in Chicago, Illinois.
- RECOVERY WATCH. // Accountancy;Apr2011, Vol. 147 Issue 1412, p10
The article discusses results from the Purchasing Managers Index which showed a drop in the activity index from 54.5 in January 2011 to 52.6 the following month, with the service sector showing signs of weakening.
- September Chicago PMI at 54.2. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;10/1/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32724, p37
The article reports that the Chicago Purchasing Managers Survey for September 2007 is at 54.2, according to the National Association of Purchasing Managers-Chicago in Chicago, Illinois. A slowing economy is indicated by a reading below 50 percent while above 50 percent means an expansion. The...
- Chicago PMI Index Declined in June. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32415, p6
The article reports on the decrease in the Chicago Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) to 56.5 percent in June 2006 from 61.5 percent in May. According to economists surveyed by IFR Markets, the Chicago PMI would come in at 61.5 percent in July.
- U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Paper & Packaging. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Paper & Packaging;2003 2nd Quarter, p43
This article presents information regarding quarterly review of paper and packaging industry in the U.S. Containerboard demand has continued to remain weak into the second quarter of 2003. Weakness in manufacturing, even after the war in Iraq has ended, has lead little interest in new orders....
- Slovakia: Slowdown Still In Play Despite Positive Indicators. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/2/2012, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p16
This article reports that leading indicators have pointed to slight reversal in the decelerating growth experienced by Slovakia over many months. The German Purchasing Managers' Index readings are cited as appearing to confirm the slowing deterioration in the index in December 2011. Several...