Texas Tech Readies $215M Offering To Refinance CP, Raise Building Funds
- UBS Snags Santa Clara Sale. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;2/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32322, p29
The article reports that the UBS Securities LLC has won the competitive bidding of Series I bonds that have been sold for various projects in the Santa Clara County Financing Authority. Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Goldman, Sachs 6 Co. serves as the underwriting team for the bond. The bonds...
- Delaware River Port Authority to Sell $358M, Hedging '06 Swap. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;9/27/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32722, p30
The article reports on the plan of the Delaware River Port Authority to sell $358.2 million of variable rate refunding bonds. It relates that UBS Securities LLC acts as the lead underwriter for the refunding and the deal would allow the authority to hedge a swap agreement that started in January...
- Massachusetts Details Upcoming School Sale at New York Analysts Meeting. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32010, p37
Reports on the plan of the state of Massachusetts to begin selling general obligation bonds to fund the Massachusetts School Building Authority. Sale of revenue bonds; Proposal to replace the system under which municipalities issue debt; Benefit of the new authority.
- Top Senior Managers: Competitive Issues. // Bond Buyer;1/4/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33642, p16
No abstract available.
- UBS Prices Maui Debt. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;9/1/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32458, p47
The article focuses on the market ratings of UBS Securities LLC for the $25.3 million general obligation (GO) bonds of Maui County, Hawaii. The GO bonds have yields ranging from 3.63% to 4.31% on maturities ranging from 2011 to 2021. According to the deputy director of finance for Maui, the debt...
- El Paso Official Took Bribe. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/10/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32667, p1
The article reports that Elizabeth Flores, a former commissioner in El Paso County, Texas, has pleaded guilty for taking bribes in exchange for her vote on the underwriting contract for a bond initiative for Thomason General Hospital, an underwriting contract for bond issues at the El Paso...
- Market Indicators . // Bond Buyer;1/24/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31310, p33
Focuses on the market indicators for transaction of bonds during 2002 and 2003. Total volume of bonds in terms of dollar; Index for bonds developed by Bond Buyer; Sales of bonds.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p10
Presents information about negotiated bond offerings made by several companies as of February 14, 2002. Brief description of the issuers; Amount and date for offerings.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p20
Presents state-wise results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of February 14, 2002. Amount and due dates for bond sales; Book entries for different transactions.