Hawkins Delafield Relocating to One Chase Manhattan Plaza
- Hawkins Opening Office in Michigan. Jagoda, Naomi // Bondbuyer.com;11/5/2015, p25
The article informs that law firm Hawkins Delafield and Wood LLP is planning to open a office in Ann Arbor, Michigan, to enhance its health care, higher education and housing financing offerings.
- JEAN E. WINN. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31739, p4
Reports on the death of Jean E. Winn, partner with the law firm Hawkins, Delafield & Wood, on October 9, 2003 in Connecticut. Reason for the death of Winn; Educational background; Career highlights.
- HUD Official Moving to Hawkins Delafield's Housing Group. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/30/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31646, p3
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) official Rod Solomon is joining the housing practice group of Hawkins Delafield&Wood in Washington, the bond law firm announced. The appointment of Solomon, who has nearly 30 years of experience in structuring and administering housing...
- Counsel Ran kings See Shift. Slavln, Robert // Bond Buyer;7/16/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33747, p1
The article informs about the shuffling in positions of counsel firms in the first half of 2012 including change in position of Nixon Peabody LLP from 12th rank to 5th rank, Greenberg Traurig LLP from 10th rank to 7th rank and Peck, Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP.
- Westchester Taps 3 Firms. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;3/27/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32347, p33
The article reports on the selection of the three new law firms to be eligible to act as bond counsel on future debt in Westchester County, New York. The selection of the three law firms had been approved by the county's Board of Legislators, which include the Fulbright & Jaworski LLP, Hawkins...
- NABL May Develop Tax Certificate Guidance. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;11/22/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F346, p1
The article discusses the plans of the National Association of Bond Buyers (NABL) to develop guidance on how attorneys can reasonably rely on tax certificates. It mentions that the idea for the project has been proposed by Howard Zucker, business partner at the law firm Hawkins Delafield & Wood...
- Counsel Ran kings Shift in lQ. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;4/15/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33894, p1
The article offers information on the changes in the ranking of the law firms in the first quarter of the year 2013. It mentions that Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP has remained on number one spot among all law firms. It also discusses several top 10 ranked law firms including Hawkins...
- Orrick Tops Q1 Bond Counsel Rankings. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;4/15/2015, p37
The article reports that law firm Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe has gained first position on bond counsel rankings among the top fifteen law firms that posted an increase in par amount of deals handled by them in the first quarter of 2015. Topics include law firm Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP...
- NEW YORK: Thruway Taps Law Firms. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;9/21/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33186, p9
The article reports on the law firms selected by the New York State Thruway Authority to serve as bond counsel on state supported debt. The selected firms include Harris Beach PLLC, Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP, and the combined firms Holland & Knight LLP and Rivear Driscoll & Carey LLP. The...