Rhode Island Health Agency to Sell $235 Million for Hospital Consortium
- Post-Downgrade Deal. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;12/8/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31776, p41
Reports revenue bonds of South County Hospital. Issuance of the bonds through the Rhode Island Health and Educational Building Corp.; Sale of the bonds in three series; Rate of the bonds.
- Rhode Island School of Design Doubling Its Debt With $120M Sale. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p36
Reports that the Rhode Island School of Design plans to sell refunding revenue bonds in May 2004. Sale of the bonds through Rhode Island Health and Educational Building Corp. in a deal led by UBS Financial Services Inc.; Ratings for the bonds.
- Rhode Island Hospital Issuing $25M of LOC-Backed Debt. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;12/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31782, p4
Using a letter of credit to back the sale, Memorial Hospital is selling $25 million of fixed-rate revenue bonds today through the Rhode Island Health and Educational Building Corp. The sale will combine new money with $7.25 million of refunding bonds. Fleet National Bank is the letter of credit...
- Deutsche's mega-deal will shake up fixed income ranks. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/19/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 25, p6
Reports on a corporate bond deal being sold by Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter and Goldman Sachs. Changes in corporate bond underwriter rankings; Opportunity to gain dominance on the investment-grade league sector; Ranking of Deutsche Bank in the investment-grade market.
- NEVADA: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31205, p41
Ranks the top five companies involved in bond trading in Nevada during the first half of 2001. Goldman Sachs and Co.; Sherman and Howard LLC; Morgan Stanley and Co.
- ISRAEL. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/10/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the Israeli government's appointment of Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley as lead underwriters for a global bond issue expected to take place in March 2000.
- Hospital Bonds Fall. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/20/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32342, p35
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has downgraded the ratings of Rhode Island Health and Educational Building Corp.'s Roger Williams Hospital bonds. The bonds' rating was dropped to BB from BBB-minus. The downgrade affects Series 1998 bonds valued at $17.1 million. The hospital...
- Triple-A Stanford University Picks Underwriter Team for $157 Million Deal. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;5/10/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31880, p31
Reports that Stanford University in California has selected an underwriting team made up of Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. and Goldman Sachs & Co. for a sale of new-money and refunding bonds expected in June. Book-runner on the entire transaction; Components of a series...
- Powerhouses form bond exchange. // B to B;06/19/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p32
Reports that Goldman Sachs & Co., Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc., and Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co. to form an online exchange for corporate and municipal bonds.