Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $10B New Cash
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.375%, 4.435%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32309, p2
The article reports on an increase in tender rates for the 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department, with the three-months incurring a 4.375 percent high rate. The coupon equivalents, prices and median bids for the 91s and 182s respectively are provided. The allotment...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.975%, 4.950% Highs. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;1/17/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32548, p2
The article reports on tender rates for the United States Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills as of January 17, 2007. The three-months incurred a 4.975 percent high rate up from 4.940 percent in the second week of January 2007. The six-months incurred a 4.950 percent...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.290% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/1/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32310, p7
The article reports on the auction of 18 billion dollars of four-week treasury bills by the United States Treasury Department. The coupon equivalent was 4.364.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.460% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;4/19/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32363, p33
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has sold eight billion dollars of four-week bills at a 4.460 percent high yield. The equivalent of the coupon was 4.538 percent while the bid-to-cover ratio was 3.28.
- Treasury 2-Yean Go at 3.975% High. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p2
Reports that the United States Department of the Treasury has auctioned two-year notes.
- Weekly T Bills Go At 3.495%, 3.705%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32207, p2
Reports on the increase in the tender rates for the latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
- Treasury to Sell $15B of 4-Weeks. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32207, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to sell multimillion-dollar of four-week discount bills.
- Treasury $55.0B Refunding Will Borrow $100 Million. // Bond Buyer;11/6/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32998, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will issue $55 billion worth of notes and borrow $100 million in November 2008. The department will issue $25 million three-year notes on November 10, $20 billion 10-year-notes on November 12 and $10 billion 29-year bonds on November 12. The...
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go At 2.225% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/24/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32864, p2
The article reports on the two-year notes offering by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. The administrative agency auctioned $30 billion of two-year notes with a 21/8% coupon at a 2.225% yield, a price of 99.978476. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.21 and tenders at the high yield were allotted...