Chicago Fed Mfg Index Unchanged in December
- Texas manufacturers less optimistic. Francis, Robert // Fort Worth Business Press;7/5/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 27, p20
The article discusses a Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas report, "The Texas Manufacturing Outlook Survey" which reveals a decline in the production index, from May 21, 2010 to June 2, 2010.
- Chicago Fed Midwest Index Down 0.1% in Sept. to 105.2. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32744, p29
The article reports that the September 2007 Chicago Fed Manufacturing index declined by 0.1 percent to 105.2 level after the revision of the August index to a 0.6 percent decrease to a level of 105.6. The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago attributed the decline to the state's low industrial...
- Dallas Fed Manufacturing Survey: Activity Rise Slows. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/25/2014, Issue 34216, p1
Texas factory activity, as measured by the production index, "increased again in November," according to the monthly business activity survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, released Monday.
- Chicago Fed: June CFMMI Rises 11% to 106.0. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/29/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32927, p6
The article reports on the status of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago Midwest manufacturing index in Illinois. The manufacturing index rose 1.1% in June 2008 to as seasonally adjusted level of 106.0 after the May report indicated an unrevised 0.8% drop to a level of 104.8. Nationally, the...
- Dallas Fed Manufacturing Survey: Activity Stronger. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;12/28/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34635, p1
Texas factory activity, as measured by the production index, "activity increased for the sixth consecutive month in December," according to the monthly Texas Manufacturing Outlook Survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, released Tuesday.
- Kansas City Fed: Mfg Activity Surges in March. // Bond Buyer;3/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32351, p2
The article reports that the manufacturing activity in the 10th Federal Reserve District has increased, with the monthly production index posting last March 2006, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Richmond Fed: Manufacturing Up. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31362, p2
Reports on the expansion in manufacturing activity according to the manufacturers in the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond's district in the U.S. in March 2002. Performance of the shipments current business activity index; Assessment of the volume of new orders, backlog of orders index and...
- Chicago Fed Index Up to 110.7 in July. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32205, p2
Reports on the increase in the Chicago Fed Midwest Manufacturing Index in July 2005, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in Chicago, Illinois.
- Factories Open For Business. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/16/2014, pA01
5 The New York Fed's manufacturing survey skyrocketed to 19.01 in the May read, blowing away expectations and showing strength in hiring. The Philadelphia Fed index shed a point, but also beat forecasts and stayed solid at 15.4. However, April industrial production unexpectedly fell 0.6%....