December Personal Income, Spending Rise
- You'll pay for it! Letourneau, Louis // Gay Times (09506101);Jan2003, Issue 292, p58
Suggests tips on how to manage one's finances during the Christmas holidays in Great Britain. Statistics on consumer spending in the country every Christmas holidays; Discussion on selecting a credit cardl Interest rates of credit card companies.
- Personal Income Up 0.4%; Core PCE Rises 0.2%. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32747, p2
The article reports on the data indicating the September 2007 performance of personal income in the U.S. It shows a 0.4% increase in personal consumption and core personal consumption expenditures prices increase 0.2% for a 1.8% gain over the year. Private income rebounded to $33.4 billion after...
- Income Grew Faster Than Spending in February. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p2
The article reports that personal income increased faster than personal consumption in the U.S. in February 2006. Personal income increased by 0.3% to about $10.64 trillion. Personal spending increased 0.1% to $9.067 trillion. Meanwhile, the price index for personal consumption was unchanged in...
- Income Rises 0.2%; Core PCE Grows 0.2%. // Bond Buyer;11/3/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32995, p2
The article reports that the U.S. personal income has increased by 0.2%, while the personal consumption expenditures (PCE) fell by 0.3%. The entire PCE prices increased by 0.2% for a 2.4% gain over the year, while the disposable income increased by 0.1% after the declines in June 2008. Moreover,...
- May Personal Income, Spending Each Up 0.4%. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32415, p2
The article reports the increase in personal income and consumption in May 2006, according to data from the U.S. Department of Commerce. Following a revised 0.7 percent increase in April, personal income for May rose by $38.3 billion to about $10.733 trillion, while spending increased up to...
- Jan. personal income, spending both rise. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;03/02/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30589, p2
Focuses on a report by the United States Department of Commerce showing the increase in income of American workers as of December 1998. Rise in workers' rate of consumption; Factors behind the gains in income.
- TOTAL OUTPUT, INCOME, AND SPENDING: DISPOSITION OF PERSONAL INCOME. // Economic Indicators;Aug2005, Vol. 110 Issue 8, p6
No abstract available.
- Other NIPA and NIPA-Related Tables. // Survey of Current Business;Feb2005, Vol. 85 Issue 2, pD-46
Presents tabular representations of estimates of personal income and its components and disposition in the U.S. from 2003-2004. Compensation received by employees; Wage and salary disbursements; Personal consumption expenditures.
- Personal Income Up 0.5%; Core PCE Rises 0.1%. // Bond Buyer;3/31/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32846, p2
The article reports on the weak performance of personal income in the U.S. as of February 2008. It was up 0.5%, while personal consumption posted a 0.1% increase and personal consumption expenditure core prices rose 0.1% for a 2.0% increase over the year. Real personal consumption expenditure...