December Personal Income, Spending Rise
- You'll pay for it! Letourneau, Louis // Gay Times (09506101);Jan2003, Issue 292, p58
Suggests tips on how to manage one's finances during the Christmas holidays in Great Britain. Statistics on consumer spending in the country every Christmas holidays; Discussion on selecting a credit cardl Interest rates of credit card companies.
- Personal Income Up 0.4%; Core PCE Rises 0.2%. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32747, p2
The article reports on the data indicating the September 2007 performance of personal income in the U.S. It shows a 0.4% increase in personal consumption and core personal consumption expenditures prices increase 0.2% for a 1.8% gain over the year. Private income rebounded to $33.4 billion after...
- Income Grew Faster Than Spending in February. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p2
The article reports that personal income increased faster than personal consumption in the U.S. in February 2006. Personal income increased by 0.3% to about $10.64 trillion. Personal spending increased 0.1% to $9.067 trillion. Meanwhile, the price index for personal consumption was unchanged in...
- Income Rises 0.2%; Core PCE Grows 0.2%. // Bond Buyer;11/3/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32995, p2
The article reports that the U.S. personal income has increased by 0.2%, while the personal consumption expenditures (PCE) fell by 0.3%. The entire PCE prices increased by 0.2% for a 2.4% gain over the year, while the disposable income increased by 0.1% after the declines in June 2008. Moreover,...
- May Personal Income, Spending Each Up 0.4%. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32415, p2
The article reports the increase in personal income and consumption in May 2006, according to data from the U.S. Department of Commerce. Following a revised 0.7 percent increase in April, personal income for May rose by $38.3 billion to about $10.733 trillion, while spending increased up to...
- Jan. personal income, spending both rise. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;03/02/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30589, p2
Focuses on a report by the United States Department of Commerce showing the increase in income of American workers as of December 1998. Rise in workers' rate of consumption; Factors behind the gains in income.
- TOTAL OUTPUT, INCOME, AND SPENDING: DISPOSITION OF PERSONAL INCOME. // Economic Indicators;Aug2005, Vol. 110 Issue 8, p6
No abstract available.
- Personal Income Up 0.5%; Core PCE Rises 0.1%. // Bond Buyer;3/31/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32846, p2
The article reports on the weak performance of personal income in the U.S. as of February 2008. It was up 0.5%, while personal consumption posted a 0.1% increase and personal consumption expenditure core prices rose 0.1% for a 2.0% increase over the year. Real personal consumption expenditure...
- Income and Spending. // Brand Packaging;Sep2014, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p78
The article discusses various topics concerning the income and spending behaviors of consumers. Topics covered include economic prosperity, the percentage of consumers who feel healthy in their finances, and older people having the best financial health. Also mentioned is the importance for...