Wisconsin Looks Skyward
- Atlanta Sells $550M For Airport. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32187, p1
Reports on the preparation of officials in Atlanta to sell commercial paper for Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. Issuance of commercial paper to help fund a significant number of relatively small projects; Estimate of costs for the International airport; Terms and conditions of the...
- Denver to Refund $181M of Airport Debt, With $500M More Possible. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/11/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32235, p1
Reports on the preparation of Denver, Colorado to refund deals for its international airport. Plan of the airport officials to sell a Series 2005B-1 and Series 2005B-2 auction-rate refunding bonds; Condition of the airport's credit ratings; Sale of fixed-rate Series 2005A refunding revenue bonds.
- CALIFORNIA: Airport Waiting Game. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p41
Reports on the selection of underwriters for a capital improvement commercial paper program for Los Angeles International Airport in Los Angeles, California by Los Angeles World Airports on Tuesday November 13, 2001. Names of the companies selected by pool of senior managers; Total amount of...
- Atlanta Seeking Underwriters for $500M Airport CP Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/16/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32072, p3
Reports that Atlanta Corp. has asked underwriters and negotiable instruments dealers to submit their qualifications for a proposed sale of commercial paper for Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia. Responses to the request for qualifications; Analysis on the benefit of...
- Berlin air show: East-West gateway. Martin, Linda L.; Gilbert, Gordon A. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Apr98, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p48
States that Berlin Brandenburg International Airport, will be the venue for 1998 International Aerospace Exhibition (ILA '98). Number of exhibitors to participate; Comments from Martina Senekowitsch of the German Aerospace Industries Association; Contact information.
- Minneapolis Airports Go Variable-Rate for Flexibility. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/18/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30998, p26
Reports the variable-rate deal of Minneapolis-Saint Paul Metropolitan Airports Commission in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Focus on the flexibility in managing the airport; Details on the commercial paper; Dealers for the notes.
- DIA Deal for United. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31973, p27
Reports on the plan of Denver International Airport in Denver, Colorado, to sell multimillion-dollar revenue bonds in October 2004. Use of part of the proceeds for the construction of a regional jet terminal for United Airlines; Other usage of the deal.
- Industrial Panaceas: LET US LOOK AT SOME OF THEM. Hoadley, F.R. // Vital Speeches of the Day;12/15/37, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p147
Presents the text of a speech given by F.R. Hoadley, president of the National Founders Association, on November 17, 1937, which deals with labor.
- Minnesota to sell up to $200 million through electronic bidding system trio. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;10/14/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30499, p28
Focuses on the sale of new-money and refunding bonds from Minnesota through an electronic bidding system developed by Wisconsin capital finance director Frank Hoadley. Features of the bidding system called PARITY; Investors' reaction to the sale.