Fitch Lowers $67.1 M Issued for Flint, Mich., Hospital to Negative BB-Plus
- Fitch Affirms Valley Medical Center (WA) Revs at 'A-'; Outlook Stable. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/1/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has affirmed its 'A-' rating on the Public Hospital District No. 1 of King County (Valley Medical Center (VCM)), Washington revenue bonds. The revenue bonds include 22.6 million U.S. dollars Public Hospital District No. 1 of King County (VCM),...
- Hospital Positive. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32223, p31
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has revised its rating outlook to positive from stable for revenue bonds issued by the South Lake County Hospital District on behalf of South Lake Hospital Inc. in Florida. Percentage of the hospital owned by Orlando Regional Health System; Completion of the...
- Fitch Upgrades Wenatchee, Wash. Hospital. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;5/2/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F317, p1
The article reports that the revenue bond ratings of the Central Washington Hospital were upgraded to BBB from BBB-minus by the credit rating agency Fitch Ratings. As per an analyst of the agency, upgrade in the bond rating is due to solid financial performance of the hospital in 2013. It...
- Oklahoma Hospital Cut to BBS by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31958, p2
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. downgraded to BBB from BBB-plus the rating on the outstanding Valley View Hospital Authority, Oklahoma hospital revenue refunding bonds.
- FLORIDA: Short-Term VR Rating Raised. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/7/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32811, p9
The article reports on a bond rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to the Sarasota County Public Hospital Board's variable-rate revenue bonds in Florida. The credit rating agency upgraded the short-term rating of the hospital's variable-rate revenue bonds to AA/F1-plus from AA/F1. The upgrade...
- OHIO Fitch Negative on Mercy. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/15/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33383, p9
The article reports on the negative outlook and BBB rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. on 77 million dollars of revenue bonds issued for Mercy Medical Center in Canton, Ohio in 2010.
- OHIO: Mercy Med Cut to BB-plus. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/7/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33578, p7
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has downgraded the Canton, Ohio-based Mercy Medical Center rating on its 80 million dollars of facilities revenue bonds from BBB to BB-plus.
- Fitch Kicks Butler County TIF Bonds Down to A. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/5/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33776, p1
The article informs that Fitch Ratings Inc. downgraded the ratings of the transportation improvement bonds issued by the Butler County Transportation Improvement District, Ohio from AA-minus to A. It informs that bonds issued in 2007 are payable from revenue generated by the three tax-increment...
- Fitch Drops $3.3B of JEA Debt to AA-Minus. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32167, p36
Reports that Fitch Ratings downgraded electric system revenue debt belonging to JEA, formerly Jacksonville Electric Authority, in northeastern Florida. Reason for the rating downgrade; Plans of the JEA to sell the senior electric system revenue bonds and subordinate electric system revenue bonds.