- 4. MACRO-ACCESSIBILITY IN ARGENTINA: 4.17. ECONOMIC AND TRADE STATISTICS. // Office Furniture in Argentina: A Strategic Reference, 2003;2003, p193
A chart displaying various economic and trade statistics in Argentina is presented.
- 5. MACRO-ACCESSIBILITY IN ARGENTINA: 5.18. ECONOMIC AND TRADE STATISTICS. // Lawn & Garden Equipment in Argentina: A Strategic Reference, 200;2003, p243
A chart which lists the economic and trade statistics in Argentina is presented.
- 4. MACRO-ACCESSIBILITY IN ARGENTINA: 4.21. ECONOMIC AND TRADE STATISTICS. // Orthopedic & Orthotic Equipment in Argentina: A Strategic Refere;2003, p212
A chart is presented which shows the economic and trade statistics of Argentina.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32288, p25
Charts are presented that provide information on economic statistics in the United States as of December 29, 2005, including market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, securities prices, general obligation yields and visible supply increases.
- ALASKA TRENDS FOR JUNE 2006. Spohn, Kari // Alaska Business Monthly;Jun2006, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p95
Two charts outlining the statewide economic statistics of Alaska from April 24, 2005 to April 24, 2006 are presented.
- International (G7). // Canadian Economic Observer;Jun2006 Statistical Summary, Vol. 19, p63
The article presents graphs showing international economic statistics for 2006.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;8/10/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32689, p36
Several charts are presented which depict the U.S. market statistics including short-term tax-exempt yields, securities prices and increases in visible supply of government bonds.
- DATACENTER. Johnson, Bradley; Brown, Kevin // Advertising Age;6/18/2007, Vol. 78 Issue 25, p8
Charts are offered presenting economic data on U.S. consumer spending and personal savings for the first quarter of 2007.
- STATISTICS. Counihan, Gillian // Finweek;12/20/2007, p88
Several charts are presented that lists the Weekly Wrap business standards in South Africa on December 20, 2007 including the SA Economic Indicator, SA Gross Domestic Product, and SA Trade and Reserves.