Triple-A Newton Sets Sale
- Tewksbury GOs Coming. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/30/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32308, p33
The article reports on the sale of general obligation bonds worth approximately $14.4 million in Tewksbury, Massachusetts. The sale of the fixed-rate bonds, which will mature from 2007 through 2035, will be through I-Deal LLC's Parity electronic bidding system and through hand-delivered sealed...
- Financial aid meeting set. // Edgewood Enterprise (TX);1/25/2007, Vol. 100 Issue 4, p7
The article reports on Edgewood High School's hosting of a financial aid meeting for interested parents of students thinking about attending college.
- Gonzaga Prep seeks $10 million in bonds. Parish, Linn // Journal of Business (10756124);8/21/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 17, pA5
Reports on the request of Gonzaga Preparatory School to have the Washington State Housing Finance Commission to approve the bond issue for the renovation of its high school building in Spokane, Washington. Amount of the bond issue; Cost of the school's renovation project; Allocation of the...
- NEFE-Extension-America's CUs: A Powerful Partnership. Schuchardt, Jane // Credit Union Magazine;Jan2001, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p5A
Focuses on Extension, a nationwide network of teachers working through land-grant universities and local offices, and its contributions to youth education. Details on its completion of the High School Financial Planning Program in 1998; Vision of Extension for the youth.
- Secondary Schools Search for Role in ESEA. Robelen, Erik W. // Education Week;06/09/99, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p18
Discusses the financial troubles confronting secondary education in the United States (US). Information on some legislation that have somewhat neglected the financial needs of secondary education; Position of US President Bill Clinton on the issue; Comments from advocates who want to improve...
- The business of education: It's time for new ideas. Schambers, Ardon // Grand Rapids Business Journal;1/28/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p14
This article discusses the prediction fewer high school graduates enrollment in the U.S. in near future which will affect the availability of qualified, technically trained staff for businesses. The author suggests that commercial enterprises should come forward and ensure availability of good...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Education Week;3/29/1989, Vol. 8 Issue 27, p13
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. A bill granting high school students to enroll in any school district in the state was passed by the Arizona Senate. A new measure was approved by the Senate that required public schools in South Carolina to start their day with a minute of silent...
- High school to hold indoor garage sale. Cano, Angele // Hub (Hay River, NT);5/1/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p3
The article reports that Diamond Jenness Secondary School in Hay River, Northwest Territories will hold an indoor garage sale on May 4, 2013.
- New Alternatives to High School USA. Sausner, Rebecca // District Administration;May2003, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p15
Reports on the funds received by the public school system to enhance existing alternative high school programs and provide money for children on the verge of dropping out in the U.S. Improvement of teacher training and leadership; Planning and development of charter schools. INSET: How Schools...