Weekly Reporters Show 5th Week of Inflows
- Weekly Reporters See $496 Million of Inflows. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/5/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32579, p7
The article reports on the results of the weekly reporting municipal bond mutual funds which reached a net inflow of $496 million, according to AMG Data Services. It is indicated that the net inflows fall into the category that represents roughly 73% of all the municipal bonds. Meanwhile, the...
- Weekly Reporters See Net Outflow of $1.1 B. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/14/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32981, p6
The article reports on the data released by fund tracker AMG Data Services which show that weekly reporting municipal bond mutual funds had a net outflow of $1.1 billion during the period ending October 8, 2008. In the previous week, the outflow was $848 million. The net outflow of weekly...
- Outflows Return During Tax Season After Big First Quarter. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;05/02/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31130, p22
Reports on developments concerning municipal bond funds in the United States as of May 2, 2001. Municipal bond mutual bond flows as of March; Performance of equity funds during March; Fidelity Investments' introduction of the Spartan Tax-Free Bond Fund.
- Munis: Skip The Middleman? Korn, Donald Jay // Financial Planning;Jun99, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p101
Talks about investments in municipal bond funds. Advantages and disadvantages of buying municipal bonds through funds; Qualities of bond funds, according to Eric Jacobson, associate editor of `Morningstar Mutual Funds'; Remarks from Jacobson on the types of municipal bonds that can be bought...
- Muni Funds Get Back on Track in May With Net Inflow of $1.29 Billion. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;6/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31667, p7
Municipal bond mutual funds made a comeback in May with a net inflow of $1.292 billion following a disappointing April, the Investment Company Institute reported the week ending June 21, 2003. The funds had a net outflow of $334 million in April, marking their first losing month in 2003,...
- The 1995 fund guide. Meschi, Robert L.; Atre, Tushar // FW;2/28/95, Vol. 164 Issue 6, p46
Presents guidelines to mutual funds. Rating based on bull market performance, bear market performance and reward versus risk; Comparison between Fidelity Short-Term Bond fund and Vanguard Fixed Income Long Corporate fund; Rating of stock funds; Comparison between stock funds State Street...
- The niftier fifty. Fink, Ronald // FW;2/28/95, Vol. 164 Issue 6, p48
Ranks 50 mutual funds. Includes Aim high yield--A, American high income trust, Capital world bond and Dodge & Cox stock; Rating based on bull market performance, bear market performance and risk-versus-reward; How the listing improved over the 1994 list; New funds included in the list.
- Contrarian plays pay off for funds. Star, Marlene Givant // Pensions & Investments;11/14/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p39
Reports on the 1994 third quarter performance by the stock and bond mutual funds in the United States. High yield funds; Performance of health maintenance organizations; Drug stocks; Top performing bond funds.
- Data Points. // Money Management Executive;10/13/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 40, p1
Presents a graphical representation of the net sales of equity and bond funds in August 2002 and 2003 in the U.S.