December New Home Sales Up to 1.269M Annual Rate
- New Home Sales Fell 2.4% in Nov. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/29/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31789, p2
Reports on the decline in sales of new single-family homes in the U.S. Total of November 2003 sales; Number of homes in the market; Growth of home prices.
- June New Home Sales Drop to 1.131M Annual Rate. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p2
The article reports on the decline of new home sales in the United States in June 2006. It reveals that the sales of new, single-family homes declined 3 percent to a 1.131 million seasonally adjusted annual rate for the month. According to data released by the U.S. Commerce Department on July...
- Indianpolis-Area New-Home Statistics. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/28/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p34B
Presents statistical data about the number of single-family homes permits filed in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- GAME OF HOMES. ASSANIE, LAILA; GREER, SARAH; TORRES, LUIS B. // Tierra Grande;Oct2016, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p10
The article focuses on the demand of single family housing in Texas which continues in spite of the great recession. Topics include property builders unable to keep pace with the high demands of housing property, large supply of land suitable for construction purpose available in Texas, and...
- 250-acre mixed use project to be developed in northern Utah County. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/27/2006, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p1
Reports on the Vintaro mixed-use community project in Utah. Construction of 1, 200 homes in the first phase of the project; Focus of 60 percent of the phase on single family detached housing; Statement issued by Dave Robinson, head of the land acquisition and entitlements for Fusion Group, on...
- US sales of new homes rise 3.1%. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;10/31/2016, Issue 4588, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Census Bureau has revealed that U.S. sales of new single-family houses in September 2016 were at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 593,000.
- Home sales back on record pace. // Westchester County Business Journal;9/16/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 37, p31
Reports that the market for single-family home sales in the U.S. increased in July 2002 while mortgage interest rates continued to decline, according to National Association of Realtors. Increase in existing home sales by 4.5 percent; National average commitment rate for a 30-year conventional,...
- Single-Family Housing. // Building Design;11/21/2008 BD Magazine Housing, Issue 22, p54
The article reviews the book "Single-Family Housing," by Antonio Gimenez.
- DIFFERENT HEATING SYSTEMS FOR SINGLE FAMILY HOUSE. TURANJANIN, Valentina M.; VUČIĆEVIĆ, Biljana S.; JOVANOVIĆ, Marina P. // Thermal Science;2016 Supplement, Vol. 20, pS309
The existing building stock energy consumption accounts for about 38% of final energy consumption in Republic of Serbia. 70% of that energy is consumed by residential sector, mostly for space heating. This research is addressed to the single family house building placed in the Belgrade city. The...
- "Zero-energy capable" homes. Asare, Sophia // Architectural Record;Oct2006, Vol. 194 Issue 10, p50
The article focuses on zero-energy capable homes, which are energy efficient enough to be self-sustaining as built, with the addition of on-site energy generation. In Austin, Texas, studies are being conducted on the feasibility of implementing code changes that would enable all new...