Three Winning Bids
- Munis Firmer as Market Digests Large Slate. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;9/5/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32955, p2
The article reports on the move of three issuers to offer $1.5 billion of bonds to the U.S. market. It indicates that Citi priced $658 million in general obligation bonds for Massachusetts, which will mature from 2009 to 2028. In addition, Merrill Lynch & Co. priced $584.3 million of tax-exempt...
- Gaming's Winning Streak: Investors, Banks Vie. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p14
Reports on the impact of the price of gaming debt on the issuance of gaming debt in the U.S. Bond issues by Banc of America Securities LLC and Merrill Lynch & Co.; Deutsche Bank's hiring of analyst Emmanuel DeSousa to cover Internet security and gaming software; Gaming deals led by Deutsche...
- Powerhouses form bond exchange. // B to B;06/19/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p32
Reports that Goldman Sachs & Co., Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc., and Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co. to form an online exchange for corporate and municipal bonds.
- Good M&A Year Seen for Top 3. // American Banker;2/23/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 35, p8
Reports financial data for three top U.S. securities firms, Merrill Lynch & Co., Goldman Sachs Group Inc., and Morgan Stanley. Indication that they will have big sales increases this year from acquisitions advice; Aspects of the merger-and-acquisition rebound that will benefit the companies,...
- Bigger July GO Sale Set. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/22/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32386, p35
The article reports on the plans of Delaware to sell 172 million dollars in general obligation bonds to finance capital spending projects in the state. It will set aside around 43 million dollars for sale to retail investors. Merrill Lynch & Co. will be the book-runner of the transaction....
- BMI BOND SENTIMENT INDEX - MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/27/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p3
Presents a tabular representation of the bond ratings given by several investment banks for the Middle East & Africa in June 2005. Credit Suisse First Boston; Deutsche Bank; Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein; Merrill Lynch; Morgan Stanley.
- BMI BOND SENTIMENT INDEX - ASIA. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/27/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p3
Presents a tabular representation of the bond ratings given by several financial services firms for Asia in June 2005. Credit Suisse First Boston; Deutsche Bank; Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein; Merrill Lynch; Morgan Stanley.
- Illinois companies' investment bankers. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/27/99 Top Business Lists 2000, Vol. 22 Issue 52, p73
Lists largest companies' investment bankers in Chicago, Illinois, ranked according to number of banking professionals, as of September 20, 1999. Includes Banc of America Securities LLC; Merrill Lynch and Co. Inc.; ABN AMRO Inc.
- FIG pros swap seats at Merrill, BofA, Goldman. Keegan, Jeffrey // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/21/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p4
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.'s financial institutions practice (FIG) lost a debt capital markets executive and two other FIG professionals to Bank of America Securities in February 2000. Merrill's recruitment of three bankers to replace those who resigned; Bank of America's unveiling...