Washoe School Debt OK'd
- ARIZONA: West-MEC Eyes Tax Vote. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/24/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33702, p7
The article reports that the trustees of the Arizona's Western Mari-copa Education Center Joint Technological Education School District is looking for the voters approval for increase in tax to support general obligation bonds.
- Bond election coming up. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);2/19/2014, Vol. 117 Issue 47, p3B
The article reports that Hays Consolidated Independent School District (CISD) Board of Trustees will hold a meeting at the Lehman High School cafeteria in Texas on February 24, 2014 to vote on whether to schedule on May 10, 2014 an election on a bond proposal worth 59.3 million U.S. dollars.
- TEXAS: School Eyes GO Vote. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/1/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33459, p9
The article reports that trustees of the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District in Texas will be voting on whether to set May 11, 2011 elections on a proposed 136.5 million U.S. dollar general obligation package which will be the districts first bond election in 14 years.
- Texas districts approve bonds. // American School & University;Nov99, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p3
Reports the approval of bond issues on school districts in Houston, Texas to keep up with their growing enrollments. Details on the approval and improvement plans for Katy Independent School Districts; Amount of money approved for the facility expansion of Spring Branch Independent School District.
- LOUISANA: Livingston Schools Set Vote. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/10/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32916, p9
The article announces that October 4, 2008 is the set schedule for the trustees of the Livingston Parish School District in Baton Rouge, Louisiana for a bond election on the proposed issuance of $30 million of general obligation debt. It notes that if the bond package will be approved, proceeds...
- Lamar's $281M Question. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/12/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32464, p31
The article focuses on the $281 million general obligation bond which was voted by Lamar Consolidated Independent School District's trustees in Texas. The question concerns on the final bond package which is considered to be a pare version of a previous proposal. The package includes financing...
- Board moves forward with possible $59.3 million bond. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);12/18/2013, Vol. 114 Issue 38, p3B
The article reports that the recommendation of the Growth Impact Committee regarding the 59.3 million dollars bond in 2014 which include security renovations, and classroom technology infrastructure have been accepted by the Hays Consolidated Independent School District (CISD) Board of Trustees.
- Spartanburg County, S.C., School District to Sell $67M. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/22/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32450, p3
The article reports that the Spartanburg County School District No. 1 in South Carolina is preparing a $67 million general obligation bond issue. The deal comes as several other districts are considering funding their growth needs with a financing that will be illegal as of December 31, 2006....
- Douglas County Schools Seek Savings Amid Colorado Budget Crunch,'Tabor'. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/11/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33314, p8
The article reports on the move of Douglas County Schools in Colorado to issue 79.6 million dollars of general obligation refunding bonds. It states that the move came after voters rejected a 395 million dollars bond issue. It mentions that the voter's rejection of the bond authorization will...