Power Down in Lodi
- Bi-State Bonds Get Boost. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/22/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33387, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. raised its rating on the Bi-State Development Agency of the Missouri-Illinois Metropolitan District's 2002 and 2007 debt due to its improved financial condition.
- Virginia County Earns Stable A From Fitch for Upcoming $70M School Deal. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;9/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31961, p5
Reports on the assignment of an A rating by Fitch Ratings Inc. to the lease revenue bonds of Warren County, Virginia. Plan of the county to issue the bonds for school construction and renovation projects; Maturity of the bonds; Significance of the rating to the bond.
- Fitch Upgrades Prince George's County, Md., to AA-Plus. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32159, p7
This article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. upgraded the $820 million in outstanding limited-tax general obligation debt of Prince George's County, Maryland, to AA-plus from AA. The agency attributed the rating hike to the county's ability to operate effectively under tax limitations in both...
- Fitch May Lower N.Y. and Agencies. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p1
Focuses on bond ratings of New York that could be downgraded, according to financial rating agency Fitch Ratings Inc. Effect of downgraded ratings on borrowings; State agencies affected by the ratings; Rates by other rating agencies.
- Nazareth Living Center Downgraded by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p2
Reports on a rating downgrade of Nazareth Living Center's multimillion health care facilities refunding revenue bonds, Series 1999 by Fitch Ratings. Issuer of the bonds; Reason behind the downgrade.
- Fitch Lowers California's GO Rating as Budget Shortfall Grows. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/23/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31538, p32
Reports that Fitch ratings has lowered its ratings on California's general obligation (GO) bonds on December 20, 2002. Lowering of ratings by Standard & Poor's; Projected budget reduction; Lowered prices for the GO bonds.
- S.C's Piedmont Power Bonds on the Positive Side. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33404, p2
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has assigned a BBB-plus rating to 120.8 million of Piedmont Municipal Power Agency electric revenue bonds that are expected to sell on the week of November 2010 in South Carolina.
- Highway Bonds Get Boost. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/15/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33565, p9
The article reports on the move of the credit ratings firm Fitch Ratings Ltd. to upgrade the special obligation highway revenue bonds to AA-plus from AA in Massachusetts.
- Fitch downgrades Fresno's credit rating. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/5/2011, p6
The article discusses the report issued by bond rating service Fitch Ratings Ltd. which downgrades the credit rating bonds backed by the economically assailed general fund of Fresno, California.