Delaware Governor Unveils $3B Budget for Fiscal 2007
- Delaware's Minner Proposes $555M Budget for Highways, Schools. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;1/29/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32556, p40
The article reports on the proposed capital budget for fiscal year 2008 by Governor Ruth Ann Minner of Delaware. The $554.8 million proposed budget has $168.4 million of general obligation bonds to support the state's highway construction program. Both the capital and operating budgets will have...
- Delaware Governor: Fiscal Landscape Improving, But Restraint Still Needed. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31806, p29
Reports on the comments of Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner concerning the economy of her state. Estimated gains from added taxes and abandoned property revenue; Criticisms involving her past administration predecessors; Benefits of her final budget and bill proposal.
- Governor's Agenda: Education, Health Care, 'Livable Delaware' McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/23/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32096, p32
Reports on the plan of Democratic Governor, Ruth Ann Minner to focus her legislative agenda on new spending for education, health care, and Livable Delaware initiatives. Recommendation by the Delaware Economic and Financial Advisory Committee of the approval of a $2.816 billion revenue estimate...
- Delaware Authorizes $118M for GOs. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;7/2/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31420, p5
Reports the approval of the 2003 capital budget by governor Ruth Ann Minner in Delaware. Issuance of general obligations bond; Finance for non-transportation state capital projects; Amount allocated for transportation spending.
- Delaware Governor's $2.6B Budget Has $593M of Debt. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31811, p4
Reports on the fiscal budget for 2005 of Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner. Amount of the budget; Worth of the bond bill intended for roads and schools; Allocated spending for economic development projects.
- Delaware Governor Taps New Budget Head. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;8/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31451, p29
Reports the appointment of Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner to the position of acting budget director in the U.S.
- Delaware's Minner Proposes $2.74B Budget With $210 Million of GOs. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/31/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32060, p38
Reports on the proposal of Delaware governor, Ruth Ann Minner, on a two-billion fiscal budget for the triple A rated which includes the issuance of the multi-million dollar in general obligation debt, mostly for education-related projects in Delaware, Ohio. New projects proposed by Minner from...
- Corporate-Friendly and Still Going Pretty Strong. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, Special section p10
Focuses on the strong economic and financial performance of Delaware after weathering an economic recession with the help of hiring freezes. Expected cash and budget reserve of the state at the end the 2004 fiscal year; Priorities of Governor Ruth Ann Minner as outlined in her term plans;...
- Delaware Officials Start on 2005 Budget. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31900, p4
Reports that the Bond Bill Committee of Delaware will start work on the state's capital budget for fiscal 2005. Rise in revenues from abandoned property; Budget proposal by Governor Ruth Ann Minner; Debt service on outstanding bonds.