Durable Goods Orders Rose 1.3% in December
- Durable Goods New Orders Increase 5.7% in February. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;3/27/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33884, p2
The article reports that according to the U.S. Commerce Department, demand for manufactured durable goods increased by 5.7 percent in February 2013.
- February Drop in Durables is 7-Yr High. Rozelle, Walter N. // Textile World;Apr99, Vol. 149 Issue 4, p15
Reports on the drop in orders for United States (US) durable goods in February 1999. Figures from the US Department of Commerce; Opinion of industry observers.
- Durable Goods Orders Off 2.3% in February. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;03/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30857, p2
Focuses on the decline of durable goods orders in the United States for February 2000 according to statistics from the Department of Commerce.
- Durable Orders Fall 0.7%; Ex-Transportation Up 0.7%. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/28/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33622, p2
The article reports that demand for manufactured durable goods decreased by 0.7% or 1.4 billion dollars in October 2011 according to the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Durable Goods Orders Rise 0.7% in November. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;12/24/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33834, p2
The article reports that according to the U.S. Commerce Department, new orders for manufactured durable goods in the U.S. have risen up to 0.7 percent to in November 2012.
- Durable Goods Orders Increase 3.6% in May. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;6/26/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33935, p2
The article focuses on a report released by the U.S. Commerce Department that shows the new orders for manufactured durable goods have increased up to eight billion U.S. dollars or 3.6 percent to 231 billion U.S. dollars in May 2013.
- Durable Goods Orders Down 3.3% in October. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;11/29/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33423, p2
The article reports on data released by the U.S. Department of Commerce, which indicated that durable goods orders declined 3.3% in October 2010, the biggest drop since January 2009.
- Durable Goods Orders Decline. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31233, p2
Reports on the decline in new orders for durable goods in the U.S. according to a report by the Commerce Department, as of September 2001. Factors that contributed to decrease in orders; Areas where decrease projected by economists; Increase registered in non-transportation orders.
- Jan. Durable Goods Orders Gain 2.6%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;2/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31334, p2
Reports on increase in durable goods orders for the month of January 2003 as reflected in the data produced by the U.S. Consumer Department. Comparison of durable goods orders in January 2003 with that in December 2002; Exclusions from durable goods orders; Products that are registering...