Richard Corey, Former J.C. Bradford Banker, Settles IRS Case
- Grassley Pushing 'Green' Bonds, QZAB Provisions for Energy Bill. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p1
No abstract available.
- Harris County, Tex., to Take Out the Paper With $375M Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p3
No abstract available.
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;5/25/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32389, p13
The article presents schedules of publication and due dates of bonds issued in the U.S. from May 17 to June 27, 2006. Issuers that advertised include the Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund in Florida, New York City Transitional Finance Authority in New York and Hudson Yards Development Corp. in...
- Pima's Record Request. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31866, p31
Reports on the vote for the issuance of a bond package in Pima County, Arizona. Schedule of the votation; Total amount of the bond package; Types of bonds included in the package.
- N.Y.C. Agency to Sell Liberty Bonds to Subsidize Forest City Ratner Project. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31965, p40
Reports on the plan of the New York City Industrial Development Agency to sell 114 million dollar in tax-exempt Liberty bonds. Structure of the bonds.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31990, p40
Lists several upcoming bond issues in the U.S. in 2004 and 2005. Issuer state and purpose; Approval status; Underwriter of choice and expected sale date.
- Canadian River, Texas Water District Selling $55M to Boost Production. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/19/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31992, p3
Reports on the plan of the Canadian River Municipal Water District in Dallas, Texas to issue bonds. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- N.J.'s Essex County Plans $86M Bond Sale for Next Week. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;10/19/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31992, p4
Reports on the bond sale plan of Essex County, New Jersey. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- N.Y.C. Readies $790M Of Debt for This Month. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32209, p4
Reports on the plan of New York City to sell multimillion-dollar of bonds, offering a blend of taxable, tax-exempt, fixed- and variable-rate debt. Role of J. P. Morgan Securities on the tax-exempt sale.