W. Va. Turnpike Agency Hits The Breaks on $100M Deal
- Alabama Competitively Selling $60 Million of GOs This Week. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/6/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32313, p4
The article reports on Alabama's competitive selling of approximately 60 million dollars of general obligation bonds. It is the third in a series of debt offering for economic development projects. The bond will mature in 2026 and a ten-year call date. To secure the debt, oil and gas royalty...
- Stamford, Conn., Sets $59 Million Sale of Triple-A Gos. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/23/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32303, p6
The article reports on the 59 million dollar general obligation bonds that will be sold by Stamford, Connecticut. The proceeds will be used for various public improvements and school projects. The bonds will mature from 2008 through 2026 and will be sold through the Grant Street Group's...
- Baltimore Set to Sell $262 Million, Including RZ Bonds. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;10/26/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33205, p4
The article reports that Baltimore County, Maryland is set to sell 262 million dollars of general obligation bonds, including recovery zone (RZ) economic development bonds. The county plans to issue 32.6 million dollars of economic development bonds. It is expected that Baltimore's bonds will be...
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;5/25/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32389, p13
The article presents schedules of publication and due dates of bonds issued in the U.S. from May 17 to June 27, 2006. Issuers that advertised include the Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund in Florida, New York City Transitional Finance Authority in New York and Hudson Yards Development Corp. in...
- N.Y.C. Agency to Sell Liberty Bonds to Subsidize Forest City Ratner Project. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31965, p40
Reports on the plan of the New York City Industrial Development Agency to sell 114 million dollar in tax-exempt Liberty bonds. Structure of the bonds.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Saskal, Rich; Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;10/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31990, p41
Reports on developments relevant to the bond market among states belonging to the far west region of the U.S. as of October 15, 2004. Alaska; California; Oregon.
- Canadian River, Texas Water District Selling $55M to Boost Production. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/19/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31992, p3
Reports on the plan of the Canadian River Municipal Water District in Dallas, Texas to issue bonds. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- Mecklenburg County, N.C., To Issue $102M for Schools. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/17/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32548, p3
The article reports on the plan of Mecklenburg County, North Carolina to offer 102 million dollars of general obligation bonds. The bonds will be sold competitively. The bond counsel assigned is Robison, Bradshaw & Hainson. The financial adviser for the deal is the Local Government Commission....
- BENCHMARK BONDS. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/15/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 30, p19
Presents data on the benchmark bonds of several countries as of November 2004. Argentina; Brazil; Chile; Colombia.