S&P Raises $3B of Indiana's Debt as Toil Road Talks Continue
- News In Brief: Fauquier Hospital, Va., Cut by S&P. // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p2
Reports on the lowering of the Fauquier County Industrial Development Authority, Virginia's outstanding debt, issued for Fauqier Hospital according to the U.S. rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. as of February 5, 2002. Rating assigned to the authority's hospital revenue bonds; Facts revealed...
- A Miami Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/10/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31902, p31
Reports on the move of Standard & Poor's Rating Services to raise its ratings on Series 1990 community redevelopment tax increment and bonds of Miami, Florida. Growth in the tax increment revenue of the bonds; Strength of the debt service coverage; Requirement of the additional bonds test.
- S&P Cuts Hudson County, N.J., Waste Debt to BB. // Bond Buyer;12/8/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32274, p2
This article reports that there is a decline in the ratings of Hudson County, New Jersey-based Improvement Authority's solid-waste system revenue bonds. Standard & Poor's Corp., has lowered its rating on the bonds to BB from BBB-minus. Economists have predicted that the change is made as these...
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch LOUISIANA. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/17/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31679, p31
Reports on upgradation in ratings assigned to debt issued for Louisiana-based Lincoln Health System by ratings agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Reason behind the upgradation of debt ratings; Impact of upgradation of ratings on market status of the health system.
- Nanticoke Health Downgrade. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/3/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32415, p35
The article reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s downgrade of hospital and revenue refunding bonds issued for Nanticoke Health Services by the Delaware Health Facilities Authority. Rating was lowered to BBB-plus from A-minus, keeping a negative outlook on the debt. Following the downgrade,...
- Michigan's GO Outlook Negative. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/11/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32443, p1
The article reports on the economic forecast by Standard & Poor's Corp. on the outstanding general obligation debt of Michigan. For the week ended August 11, 2006, the credit rating agency changed its outlook on the state's debt to negative from stable, citing the repeal of the single business...
- S&P Downgrades Florida's JEA Ahead of $230 Million Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31875, p3
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has downgraded outstanding debt issued by JEA in Jacksonville, Florida. Application of the rating to the week's deal; Drop of the rating of the bond; Reason for the drop in rating.
- Houston-Area Health Care System's $1.1B of Debt Dropped to A By S&P. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;12/4/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32766, p39
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has downgraded its rating on $1.1 billion of debt issued for the Memorial Hermann Healthcare System in Houston, Texas. The author discusses the factors that influenced the performance of the rating on several of bonds issued by the Harris County...
- Michigan's Bond-Happy Trinity Health Gets Another Upgrade. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/18/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32776, p4
The article reports on the credit rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to Michigan-based Trinity Health. The rating agency upgraded the credit rating of the Catholic health care system to AA from AA-minus on December 14, 2007. Trinity has about $2.1 billion of outstanding debt and has...