A.G. Edwards Adds California Trading Desk
- Underwriter, Augusta Reach Accord; Low Bid Had Prompted Questions. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;06/23/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30919, p4
Reports that A.G. Edwards & Sons has landed a deal to underwrite water and sewer bonds for Augusta, Georgia. Total amount of the municipal bonds; Questions raised by industry sources on how A.G. Edwards will justify selling the bonds with a bid so low.
- Port's Monopoly Money. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31889, p39
Reports on the positive ratings assigned by the three major rating agencies to the Hawaii Department of Transportation Harbor System's revenue bonds. Port's plan to issue the bonds in a negotiated sale underwritten by A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc.; Total amount of the revenue bonds to be issued.
- Munis Steam Ahead Despite Capacity Worries. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;11/8/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33412, p2
The article reports on the situation of the municipal bond market in New York which continues to hammer away at long-term tax-free bonds as dealers question whether there is sufficient capacity to absorb a bombardment of new paper.
- Montgomery County, Ohio, Plans Revenue Bonds for Hospital Buyout. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30781, p3
Reports the sale of revenue bonds by Montgomery County, Ohio on behalf of the Kettering Medical Center. Purpose of the move; Details on the deal; Amount of bond sold; Benefit of the the move to the bondholders of the Grandview Hospital and Medical Center.
- A.G. Edwards Aims to Defuse Flap Surrounding Its Future in Munis. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/30/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30901, p1
Reports on Saint Louis, Missouri-based A.G. Edwards and Sons Inc.'s denial of a rumor that it plans to end its municipal bonds business in the United States as of May 30, 2000. Company background; Decrease in the company's public finance deals.
- Municipal Yields Rise as War Looms And FOMC Leaves Rate Unchanged. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;3/19/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31596, p2
Issuers brought more than 1.2 billion dollars in loans on March 18, 2003, led by a 675 million dollar refunding revenue bond deal involving the company Energy Northwest in Washington, while cash bond yields rose between four and five basis points. â€œThere is a lot of uncertainty surrounding...
- A.G. Edwards reports record retail sales. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/23/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30710, p5
Reports that Saint Louis, Missouri-based bond trading firm A.G. Edwards and Sons Inc. has posted a record retail sales as of August 23, 1999. Increase yield levels; Ranking in the United States as lead-manager of negotiated transactions; Focus on the retail bond market.
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p20
Lists bond calls and redemptions in the United States as of November 21, 2000. California Department of Veterans Affairs' Home purchase revenue bonds, 1997 Series C; Connecticut's general obligation bonds.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p22
Highlights the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States as of November 21, 2000. Idaho Housing & Finance Association's single family mortgage bonds; Minnesota Housing Finance Agency's single family mortgage bonds; Oregon Housing & Community Services Department's mortgage...