Richards-Yellen Joins Michael Best as Partner
- PEOPLE. // Crain's Chicago Business;2/2/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p10
The article presents transfer of various executives in Chicago. Zurich Esposito, to vice-president of development at the Chicago Architecture Foundation, from vice-president of programs. Mette Petersen, to president and managing director at Koelnmesse Inc., from vice-president of business...
- Chicago's largest law firms. Fenrick, Katrina; Pospichal, Marie // Crain's Chicago Business;2002 Book of Lists, Vol. 24 Issue 53, p111
Presents a tabulation detailing the largest law firms in Chicago, Illinois as of August 2001. Increase of staff of local attorneys; Inclusion of Michael Best and Friedrich LLC as the largest firm; Evaluation of base salary for associates hired from law schools.
- Michael Best Rebuilding After Costly String of Departures. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/24/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32452, p6
The article reports on the efforts of Michael Best & Friedrich LLP, a Wisconsin based-law firm engaged in public finance, to rebuild its practice. As of August 15, 2006, Michael Best has been working on five deals in bond counseling worth $10 million. It has started interviewing candidates for...
- Best moves to Utah, acquires Vantus Law. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/2/2013, Vol. 43 Issue 16, p3
The article focuses on the plans of Milwaukee-based law firm Michael Best & Friedrich LLP to acquire Vantus Law Group in Utah on January 1, 2014 which will add eight new attorneys in regional practice and also presents a statement of Stuart Fredman, senior transactions partner at Vantus Law Group.
- THE TAKE-AWAY. Le Beau, Christina // Crain's Chicago Business;8/17/2015, Vol. 38 Issue 33, p0031
An interview with law firm Michael Best & Friedrich's trademark and copyright practice head Jeffrey Brown is presented. When asked about what he wanted to be when he was a kid, he mentioned becoming a record store owner. Brown cited Mexico City as his favorite getaway because it is an electric...
- TAPPISAFE Through the Eyes of a Labor Attorney. OSTLE, GLENN; Hobbs, Eric // Paper 360;May/Jun2013, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p32
The article offers views of labor and employer attorney Eric Hobbs at the law firm Michael Best & Friedrich LLP in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, regarding industrial safety issues and states that the attorney has been handling health and safety issues since 1984. As mentioned, the attorney discusses the...
- Full Circle Nelson Returns to WHEDA. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31970, p6
Reports on the plan of bond lawyer Nelson Flynn to leave Michael Best & Friedrich LLP to join Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority (WHEDA) as general counsel. Career background of Flynn; Statement of Antonio Riley, executive director of WHEDA.
- CORPORATE EDITION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p23
Reports on developments related to executives in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003. Appointment of Charles Noski as corporate vice president and chief financial officer of Northrop Grumman; Asyst Technologies' hiring of David White; Scientific-Atlanta's hiring of Julian Edison.
- What does it take to be a successful international manager? Frazee, Valerie // Workforce (10928332);Jan98 Supplement Global Workforce, Vol. 77, p9
Identifies the qualities of a successful international manager. Leadership skills; Skills of influence and persuasion; Capacity to control without being authoritative; Capacity to motivate and direct the efforts of their associates.