Report: Kansas Should Drop Opposition to Issuing GO Debt
- Univ. of Washington Turns to Variable Rate for First Time in Years. Kellemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;10/19/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31992, p31
Reports on the plan of the University of Washington to sell variable-rate bonds. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- New ASU Campus Is Focus of Phoenix's $850M GO Plan. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32209, p4
Reports on the development of Arizona State University's planned campus in downtown Phoenix as the main focus of the city's general obligation bond authorization package expected to go before voters in March 2006. Outline made for the City Council the city's proposal for dividing up the proposed...
- University of Connecticut Readies $100M Deal for Campus Upgrade. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32080, p3
Reports on the plan of the University of Connecticut to sell multimillion-dollar of state-backed university bonds in Connecticut. Underwriter of the transaction; Use of the proceeds for campus improvement program; Assessment of several rating agencies on the bonds;
- Dorm Deals Get Nod. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p35
Reports on the approval of bond issue for New York University and University of Rochester by the board of the New York State Dormitory Authority. Terms of the offering; Lead managers for the deals.
- A UNC Upgrade. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31975, p31
Reports on the rise in the rating of the housing and dining bonds of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro to A1 from A2 by Moody's Investors Service. Application of the upgrade to $21 million of outstanding housing and dining system bonds; Affirmation of the A1 rating on the...
- Harris County, Tex., to Take Out the Paper With $375M Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p3
No abstract available.
- West Virginia's $22M Lottery Sale Could Finally Come to Market Dec. 10. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p6
No abstract available.
- Pima's Record Request. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31866, p31
Reports on the vote for the issuance of a bond package in Pima County, Arizona. Schedule of the votation; Total amount of the bond package; Types of bonds included in the package.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31965, p34
Presents a chart related to bond supply in Southeast U.S. as of September 9, 2004.