Freddie Mac Purchases Miss Bonds
- Freddie Finances Temporary Housing. // National Mortgage News;10/10/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p2
Reports on the collaboration of Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. with Mississippi Home Corp. for the acquisition and positioning of travel trailer units that will be used to provide temporary housing to Mississippians in Mississippi. Efforts to make temporary housing readily accessible for...
- Freddie Buys Katrina Bonds. Harmon, Jennifer // National Mortgage News;1/30/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p1
The article reports on Freddie Mac's purchase of bonds from Mississippi Home Corp. that will be used to finance mortgages with a specified interest rate for several borrowers in Mississippi. The action was initiated in efforts to promote homeownership and recovery efforts in the state's disaster...
- Freddie to Buy Storm Relief Bonds. Shenn, Jody // American Banker;10/13/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 197, p18
This article reports that Freddie Mac has committed to buy as much as $1 billion of tax-exempt mortgage revenue bonds from state and local housing finance agencies in the Gulf Coast. The government-sponsored enterprise, which announced the commitment on Oct. 12, 2005, said it would initially buy...
- FREDDIE MAC ISSUES $4.6 BILLION EURO NOTE. // National Mortgage News;10/15/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p22
Reports that Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. (Freddie Mac) has priced a ten-year EuroReference Note issue totaling five billion euros. Due date of the issue on January 15, 2012; Joint bookrunners for the transaction.
- Freddie to Offer Three-Year Note. Bergquist, Erick // American Banker;11/14/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 219, p10
Discloses the plan of the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. to float a multibillion dollar three-year reference note issue due on November 15, 2003.
- $500M Freddie Reopening . // American Banker;5/7/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 87, p14
Announces the reopening of a 30-year Reference Notes by Freddie Mac. Price of the settlement; Syndicate of dealers; Worth of the Reference Notes and Bonds.
- Freddie's HomeSteps offers sates promotion on its REOs. // Mortgage Banking;Jun2011, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p14
The article reports on the sales incentives offered by Freddie Mac including 1,200 dollars selling agent bonus on its HomeSteps homes sold to owner-occupants.
- Freddie Mac Joins N.C. Housing Effort. // American Banker;1/30/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 20, p11
Reports that the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. (Freddie Mac) will join an affordable housing program in North Carolina.
- Housing issuers seek out credit enhancement with Freddie Mac. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;07/22/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30688, p7
Focuses on the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp.'s entry in the municipal housing market with a relatively new credit enhancement program. Move that will improve the quality and supply of bonds; Similar efforts of the Federal National Mortgage Association; More options for housing issuers.