Colorado's Revenue Hunt
- $34M Toll Lane to Ease Congestion on Colorado's I-70. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/30/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34004, p1
The article reports that officials of the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) have proposed a 34 million U.S. dollars project for adding a 12-mile tolled lane on Interstate 70 west of Denver, Colorado in order to reduce peak travel times. It mentions that the project is part of the 646...
- N12 EXPANSION: BUILDING A NEW SUPERCLASS HIGHWAY. // Civil Engineering (10212000);Jan2012, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p56
The article reports on the construction of toll route system National Route 12 (N12) under the Gauteng Freeway Improvement Project (GIFP) in South Africa.
- E-470 stuck in legal bog. Korman, Richard // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/31/94, Vol. 232 Issue 5, p36
Reports on the stats of construction of the E-470 beltway in Denver, Colorado. Litigation due to project realignment; Lack of long-term financing; Pending decision from the state Supreme Court.
- Early finish possible at Dulles extension. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;9/12/94, Vol. 233 Issue 11, p22
Reports on the construction of the 14-mile-long toll road extension in Virginia. Extension of an existing toll road from the Washington, D.C. Beltway to Dulles-Washington International Airport; Value of the overall construction contract; Brown & Root as the major contractor; Predictions of...
- Toll Road Update. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);10/3/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p14
The article reports that the Alamo Regional Mobility Authority Board of Directors has authorized the release of a design build request for qualification for the 281 North toll project in San Antonio, Texas.
- PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH TURNPIKE, WESTERN EXTENSION. // Roads & Bridges;Oct2012, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p28
The article highlights the President George Bush Turnpike-Western Extension found in Grand Prairie Texas and commissioned by the North Texas Tollway Authority with a total cost of 416 million U.S. dollars.
- Loop 9 revived. // Ellis County Press;5/9/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p3
The article offers the author's view on revived discussions on the construction of the proposed Loop 9 toll road in Texas.
- Prelim work begins on SH 45, north of Hays. Biundo, Jen // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);7/11/2007, Vol. 104 Issue 14, p1A
The article reports that contractors for the Texas Department of Transportation will start the construction on State Highway 45 Southeast, a seven-mile toll road that will connect IH-25 with state highway 130 at Highway 183.
- In brief. // International Construction;Sep97, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p7
Reports that Midland Expressway has won a $655 million contract to build the first toll motorway in Great Britain.