S&P Raises DeKalb County Ga., to AAA Ahead of $230M Sale
- Service Provider News. // Roads & Bridges;Sep2011, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p16
The article announces that Federal Highway Administration former chief counsel Marc Lemon has joined the law firm McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP.
- Dentons vote on McKenna Long tie-up expected within two weeks. Beioley, Kate // Lawyer (Online Edition);10/30/2013, p5
The article reports that the deadline for Dentons partners to vote on whether to merge with U.S. firm McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP is November 14, 2013.
- PEOPLE IN THE PROFESSION. // Contract Management;Mar2004, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p77
The article announces that Paul McHale has joined Mckenna Long and Aldridge LLP in the Government Contracts Department.
- Hawkins Delafield's Dick Sigal Moves to McKenna as Partner. CHIN, TONYA // Bond Buyer;1/23/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33849, p16
The article announces that Richard Sigal, a sociology expert, has joined McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP as a business partner.
- Legal Community Learns Lessons of Lean Operations. Jensen, Nels // San Diego Business Journal;8/31/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 35, p3
The article focuses on the merger of law firms McKenna Long and Dentons US LLP to form the law firm McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP.
- Muni Restructuring Lawyer Mark Kaufman Heads West. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;8/28/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34169, p1
The article announces the appointment of attorney Mark Kaufman at the law firm's McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP office in San Francisco, California to work in municipal restructuring matters in the state as of August 2014.
- Bill VanDeWeghe. // San Diego Business Journal;4/12/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p33
The article announces that Bill VanDeWeghe has joined the McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP (MLA) as senior strategic advisor.
- Tennessee Heads to Market With $110 Million GO Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32508, p36
The article reports on the deal to sell the general obligation (GO) of Tennessee following an upgrade of its GO bond rating by two rating companies, Fitch Ratings Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. Under the deal, the GOs will be sold with Public Financial Management Inc. as the financial adviser...
- US firm McKenna Long chooses Seoul for first Asia launch. Kriegler, Yun // Lawyer (Online Edition);3/12/2013, p7
The article reports on the opening of the U.S. firm McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP (MLA) of a base in South Korea after receiving a regulatory approval from Korea's Ministry of Justice. It mentions that the new office will be led by partner Andrew Park whose practice focuses on cross border...