Louisiana School District, Hit By Rita, Makes Return to Market
- Leon Schools to AA. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32073, p29
Reports on the upgrade of Leon County School District's general obligation rating in Florida. Sound financial management and ample reserve levels.
- Snohomish School Sale. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;6/16/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32404, p37
The article reports on the negotiated sale of the Snohomish County School District No. 201 in Washington. The school district priced $41.6 million of general obligation bonds with yields ranging from 3.61 to 4.43 percent on maturities from 2007 through 2005. Standard & Poor's Corp. assigned a AA...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32163, p8
The article presents tabular representation of data related to several competitive bond and note offerings, some of which have been already made while others are projected to be made during the months of June, July and August 2005 in the U.S. Duanesburg Central School district, New York, had...
- DISD Polishes Off Authorization. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/21/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32323, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Dallas Independent School District in Texas to issue the final segment of the $1.366 billion of debt with a negotiated sale of $284.5 million in school construction bonds. The fixed-rate, current-interest bonds are scheduled to be priced on February 22, 2006.
- L.A. School Trans. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p33
Reports on the pricing of tax and revenue anticipation notes of Los Angeles Unified School District in California. Maturity date of the notes; Rating given by the Moody's Investor Service to the notes.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32163, p33
The article presents market statistics related to securities and other related financial products, as of June 28, 2005. Among new issue sales, the long-term bonds sale amounted to $6,200.2 million, negotiated bonds sale was $4,268 million, competitive bonds sale was $1,929.7 million and...
- Renton, Wash., School District In Market With $72M Refunding. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;1/26/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32057, p7
This article reports that Renton School District in Washington expects to issue roughly $72 million of general obligation bonds today to refund debt issued in 1998. The 13,000-student school district near Seattle expects to achieve savings of $5 million over the life of the bonds, said Alan...
- South Carolina School District Selling $55 Million GO Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/8/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32315, p6
The article reports on the issuance of general obligation bonds worth 55 million dollar by Richland County School District No. 2. in South Carolina. The bonds will be sold with the McNair Law Firm as bond counsel. Fitch Ratings Inc., Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp....
- Grassley Pushing 'Green' Bonds, QZAB Provisions for Energy Bill. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p1
No abstract available.