N.Y. Issuers Rush to Fill Willkie Void
- Willkie Farr targets compliance. Jordan, Dearbail // Lawyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p7
Reports on the hiring of Martin Weinstein and Robert Meyer by Washington, D.C.-based law firm Willkie Farr and Gallagher. Role of the two in leading the firm's compliance and enforcement practice.
- Freshfields Paris team defects to Willkie Farr. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer;5/3/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p3
The article reports that the Paris, France public law specialists team of law firm Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP has transferred to its New York-based competitor Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP.
- Willkie Farr swoops on 12-partner Dewey corporate team. Swift, James // Lawyer (Online Edition);3/19/2012, p7
The article announces the appointments of several transactional and regulatory lawyers including Joseph Ferraro, Nicholas Bulger and Donald Henderson for the firm Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP.
- Willkie Farr grows Paris tax team with local partner. Harris, Joanne // Lawyer;11/13/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p15
The article reports that the U.S. firm Willkie Farr & Gallagher has boosted its French tax team with the hire of a partner Pierre Ullmann from Brandford-Grififfith & AssociÃ©s. He had led the tax team at Brandford Griffith and built up a practice advising French and international clients on a...
- Willkie Farr leases 240,000 sq. ft. in New York's Equitable Tower. // National Real Estate Investor;Jan96, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p22
Reports on law firm Willkie Farr's leasing of office space at Equitable Tower in New York City.
- European moves: 17 September 2015. // Lawyer (Online Edition);9/17/2015, p4
The article announces the appointment of Susanne Zuehlke as a partner in the antitrust group in Brussels, Belgium and Franfkfurt, Germany of the law firm Willkie Farr & Gallagher and Jean-Louis Martin as head of the real estate practice in Paris, France of the law firm King & Wood Mallesons.
- Moves: 12 October. Moloney, Rachel // Lawyer;10/12/2015, p1
The article announces several legal industry career transitions as of October 12, 2015, including hirings involving attorneys such as James Mullock, Andy Tromans, and Jeremy Summers at law firms such as Bird & Bird LLP, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP, and Osborne Clarke.
- Willkie's Lantourne quits to re-establish boutique. Harris, Joanne // Lawyer (Online Edition);2/ 6/2014, p15
The article reports on decision of Maurice Lantourne to quit as restructuring partner at law firm Willkie Farr & Gallagher Paris in a move to reestablish Lantourne & AssociÃ©s with fellow restructuring professionals Flavie Hannoun and Kristell Cattani.
- Willkie Far joins with Belgian firm. Power, Helen // Lawyer;4/29/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 18, p5
Reports on the office in Brussels, Belgium opened by New York law firm Willkie Farr & Gallagher. Merger of the firm with Belgian corporate practice Dieux & Associ Ã© s. Information on the office of Willkie Farr in Europe; Background of the law firms; Plans of Willkie Farr.