- NIOSH Approves MSA Respirator for CBRN Protection. // Professional Safety;Dec2005, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p16
The article focuses on the decision of the National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH) to approve the new emergency escape respirator developed by safety equipment manufacturer MSA Safety Products in the U.S. The company's device is the first of its kind to meet government...
- Half-mask respirator. // Professional Safety;Oct97, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p55
Features the product, the Advantage 200, a half-mask respirator for purifying air, by Mine Safety Appliances Company. Description of the product.
- Full-face respirator. // Professional Safety;Nov97, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p35
Features the Advantage 1000 full-face respirator from Mine Safety Appliances. Comparison of weight to other conventional full-face models; Description of the respirator; How the respirator is available.
- Respirator lets mask be adjusted quickly. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2009, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p41
The article evaluates the MSA Advantage 420 Respirator from Mine Safety Appliances Co. (MSA).
- RESPIRATORY PROTECTION? Brown, Bob // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Nov2007, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p55
The article cites several respiratory protective devices. They include dust masks, considered to be the most basic type of respiratory protection. Another are the full-face respirators which are ideal when working around fumes or mists that may get into one's eyes. There are also self-contained...
- respiratory protection. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Sep2014, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p89
The article offers information on products for respiratory protection at work including the 3M Adflo Powered Air Purifying Respirator System, OHD, Inc.'s FitTrackGold, version 184.108.40.206 software to operate the OHD Quantifit respirator fit tester, and Casella CEL's CEL-712 Microdust Pro dust monitor.
- FULL FACEPIECE RESPIRATOR. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Sep2004, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p40
Features the QuickFit air purifying full-face respirator from industrial safety products manufacturer, AOSafety and available in the U.S. as of September 2004.
- The MSA Particle Mask. Cleveland, Elbin // TD&T: Theatre Design & Technology;Winter2000, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p62
The article evaluates the particle mask from Mine Safety Appliances (MSA).
- Speech projection device improves communication. // Journal of Environmental Health;Apr1995, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p35
Features MSA's ESP Communication System designed as an electronic speech projection device for workers using facepiece respirators. Specifications; Capabilities.