Pump Operator Comm
- Breathe Easy. // Fire Chief;Oct2004, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p82
Presents various products for fire services in the U.S. as of October 2004. Features of the Puma self-contained breathing apparatus, manufactured by Survivair; Convenience offered by the Power Talk Box System, a portable intercom system manufactured by Con-Space Communications; Capacity of the...
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;May2003, Vol. 156 Issue 5, p120
Features equipment and supplies for fire service. Radiation sensors; Cooling collar; Fire engineering books and videos; Protective cream; Underwater communication system.
- Your patients need your smile--even over the intercom. Hochberg, Margaret A. // RN;Sep78, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p151
Provides tips for using intercommunication systems in hospitals. Importance of the system; Significance of the voice and diction in communicating through the system; Need for a prompt answer while communicating through the system.
- The communication gap. Anand, Valerie // Accountancy;Jul1974, Vol. 85 Issue 971, p94
This article focuses on various business communication solutions adopted by firms in Great Britain in 1974. Communication, says, the dictionary, is the interchange or imparting of thoughts, opinions or information. Intercommunication in the company sense is this same exchange between the members...
- Intercom systems. Luff, John // Broadcast Engineering (World Edition);Feb2008, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p50
The article discusses the key role of intercom systems in the proper management of a production team and its workflow. It explains that the intercom evolved from the carbon microphone and a simple intercom system uses one circuit where people speak and listen to each other. According to the...
- A new blueprint for an old problem. Mohney, Doug // Mobile Radio Technology;Jan2007, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p28
The article focuses on the implementation of in-building radio frequency coverage systems for securing first responder communication in various states in the U.S. The demand for adequate first responder communication to ensure emergency contact give rise to the implementation of national...
- Understanding intercoms. Dick, Brad // Broadcast Engineering;Sep98, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p60
Explains the basics of intercom systems. Point-to-point or matrix system; Conference-line system; Interrupted foldback; Isolated intercoms; Advantages of two-wire party-line (PL) systems; Power and interfaces; Signaling as an important aspect of intercom capability; Digital solutions.
- Intercom Systems. // National Construction Estimator;2008, Issue 56, p182
The article lists the estimated costs for intercom system which includes the basic residential system such as compact disc player, door and gate release, and telephone answering feature.
- Capital Improvement. Brandes, Tom // Fire Chief;Jun2011, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p58
The article offers information on the state-of-the-art mobile command vehicle of Trenton Fire Department in Trenton, New Jersey which offers fuel efficiency, advance communications, and meeting space. The vehicle features a Kenworth T370 chassis, a 22-foot aluminum command unit body, and a...