- Cordless Flashlight: Work Environments. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;12/27/2004, Vol. 253 Issue 25, p52
This article presents information related to a new cordless flashlight manufactured by Snap-on-Tools Co. LLC. The Versa Volt Cordless Light Emitting Diodes (LED) flashlight can be used to illuminate nearly any working environment. Similar to a lighthouse beacon, model CTLED918, has an innovative...
- Rechargeable LED Flashlight. // New Equipment Digest;Dec2005, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p48
This article presents information on the lightweight rechargeable flashlight offered by Streamlight Inc. The flashlight features dual incandescent/LED technology to provide both power and longevity. Users can select the light intensity and run time that best fits the task at hand. The SL-20XLED...
- Pila Flashlight. // Cycle World;Jul2005, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p26
Features a line of Pila Flashlights. Choice of equipment by emergency and law enforcement professionals; Incorporation of Xenon and LED lights into the heavy-duty aluminum GL2, GL3 and GL4 flashlights; Water-resistant advantage.
- Tail-Cap Switch Enables One-Handed Operation. // New Equipment Digest;Oct2005, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p96
The article informs that Pelican Products Inc.'s 2430 MityLite Plus 4AA flashlight includes a tail-cap switch for one-handed operation and a separate replacement lamp for easy maintenance. The water-resistant light comes with a safety lanyard and helmet clip.
- RECOIL LED FLASHLIGHTS. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Sep2004, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p88
Features the SabreLite LED and M8 LED flashlights from Pelican Products Inc.
- Tough, Techy LEDs. Snow, John B. // Outdoor Life;May2005, Vol. 212 Issue 5, p75
Features several light emitting diode flashlights in the U.S. in May 2005. Pelican SabreLite Recoil LED 2010 flashlight; Browning Black Ice Hyper-Bright LED flashlight from Browning; Surefire E2L Outdoorsman flashlight from Surefire; Gerber Personal Recon Light from Gerber Blades.
- TOP OF THE NEWS. Sockel, Tom // New Equipment Digest;May2004, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p7
Features several industrial equipment. Baldor Electric Co.'s motion controller; Pelican Products Inc.'s lifetime-guaranteed light emitting diode flashlight; Groschopp Inc.'s damage-resistant alternating current motors; Spraying Systems Co.'s versatile spray nozzle.
- LED Penlight. // New Equipment Digest;Nov2005, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p48
The article presents information on the Sleek L4 1830 LED penlight from Pelican Products Inc. The penlight is powered by three AAAA cell batteries for a 50-hour run time. It casts 8 lumens of brilliant light. The penlight is made of engineering-grade polymers, weighs only 1.2 ounce.
- Safety-Approved Remote LED Lighting. // New Equipment Digest;Aug2011, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p4
The article offers brief information on the Remote light-emitting diode (LED) Lighting from Pelican Products Inc.