- Lighted PPV. // Fire Chief;Feb2006, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p118
The article evaluates J. Neils Enterprises' safety lights used on positive-pressure ventilation fans for firefighting efforts and presents information on the lights' power, rotation, position and switch system.
- J. Neils Enterprises. // Fire Chief;Dec2009, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p68
The article evaluates Lentry generator lights from J. Neils Enterprises.
- WhisperFit-Lite Ventilation Fan. Schiowitz, Jana // Hospitality Design;Nov2004, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p98
This article presents information about the WhisperFit-Lite Ventilation Fan by Panasonic Corp. The fan includes 13-Watt Panasonic Compact Fluorescent Lamps. The fan is fitting for projects with small ceiling cavities.
- Switch on to energy savings. Allison, Richard // Poultry World;Sep2006 Buildings Special, Vol. 160, p10
The article recommends long-term strategies for reducing energy bills in farm buildings. One way of assessing efficiency of the ventilation system is how hard it is to close a door in the shed when fans are pulling air out of the building. Farm buildings must be benchmarked. It is also important...
- Bathroom Ventilation. // Qualified Remodeler;Nov2010, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p52
The article features products for bathroom ventilation including the WhisperLite ventilation fan from Panasonic Corp., the Energy Star-qualified Deluxe Quiet Series with Light from Air King Ltd., and the energy-efficient decorative bath/exhaust fan/light combination unit from Progress Lighting.
- Editor's Picks. // Builder: The Magazine of the National Association of Home Builde;May2012, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p41
The article presents information on several innovative products including Brittany LED pendant from W.A.C. Lighting, Ultra Series ventilation fans from Broan-NuTone, and SimpliciKey from SimpliciKey.
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES. // Buildings;Feb2011, Vol. 105 Issue 2, p44
The article previews several products in the market including the ENERGY-STAR-qualified ventilation fans from Orbit Industries/UMI, the DRAGONBOARD fire- and moisture-resistant construction panels, and the Indy Designer Series of LED down-lights.
- Ventilation Fan. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/15/2006, Vol. 228 Issue 3, p11
The article evaluates the WhisperLite nightlight and ventilation fan combination from Panasonic and offers information on the product's aerodynamics and electronic ballast technology.
- Panasonic. Long, Rachel // Hospitality Design;Nov2003, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p14
An enhanced grille design highlights the newest generation of state-of-the-art Panasonic Co. WhisperLite Series ventilating fan/light combinations for the bath. Available in three models, the sleekly styled units are continuous-run rated and Energy Star qualified.