- Demonstration centre offers hands-on experience. // LC-GC Europe;Feb2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p70
The article reports on Thermo Electron's customer demonstration laboratory. Based in Mumbai, India, the laboratory will serve local pharmaceutical, automobile, agricultural, environmental and petrochemical sectors. It will be furnished with customer demonstration and training facilities...
- Portable XRF analyzer has small-spot focus capabilities. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Dec2006, Vol. 164 Issue 12, p9
The article evaluates the Niton XLt 797X portable analyzer from Thermo Electron Corp.
- Analyzer 'Sees' the Light. Adams, Larry // Quality;Jan2007, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p34
The article evaluates the Niton XLt898He portable analyzer from Thermo Electron Corp.
- Gas Analyzers. // Metal Producing & Processing;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p24
The article evaluates Thermo Electron Corp.'s new iSeries line of gaseous pollutant analyzers. They offer monitoring capabilities for a broad range of gaseous pollutants in response to the increasing compliance-related needs of industrial customers.
- A high-temperature infrared absorption gas sample cell. Phillips, W. J.; Welch, J. H.; Brashear, B. J. // Review of Scientific Instruments;Apr92, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p2174
An infrared absorption sample cell was designed and constructed for use in the temperature range from 300 to 1000 K. The design's emphasis was on maintaining an inert environment to eliminate the possibility of depleting the absorbing gas due to reactions with the sample cell material. This...
- PORTABLE LIGHT ELEMENT ANALYSIS. // Utility Automation & Engineering T&D;Mar2006, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p68
The article features Thermo Electron Corp.'s NITON XLt 898Hc, a hand-held X-ray Fluorescence(XRF) analyzer that employs a helium purging mechanism that directly analyzes light elements. This elements include magnesium, aluminum, silicon, and phosphorus found in most alloy materials. This XRF...
- The Espresso personal microcentrifuge. // Biologist;Apr2006, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p103
The article evaluates Espresso personal microcentrifuge from Thermo Electron Corp.
- Product Resources. // Spectroscopy;Mar2005, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p44
Introduces various physical instruments in the U.S. Application of the Nicolet 380 routine-analysis FT-IR spectrometer, manufactured by Thermo Electron Corp.; Key features of the modular internal standard kit of Glass Expansion Inc.; Design of the V-7000 series of UV/Vis-NIR spectrophotometers...
- SPECTROMETER SYSTEMS. // Spectroscopy;Aug2005, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p12
Presents a directory of companies in the United States offering products and services for spectroscopy. Analytical Instrument Recycle Inc.; Analytical Instruments Ltd.; Arjalytik Jena AG; Varian Inc.; Wilkens-Anderson Co.; Thermo Electron Corp.; CPI International.