- Bright Eyes. Hemmel, Jeff // Boating;Aug2003, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p42
Features SeaSense's Road Warrior Light-Emitting Diode Trailer Light kit.
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;Feb2011, Vol. 164 Issue 2, p121
The article features several products and services relating to fire fighting, including the LED Rocker Switch from Cole Hersee Co., the FoxFury dual-action light emitting diode (LED) area light and spotlight, and the Onboard Mobile Gateway from In Motion Technology.
- Pressure Governor. // Fire Chief;Jan2006, Vol. 50 Issue 1, Special section p10
The article focuses on the PumpBoss from Fire Research Corp. It is the first pressure governor to use the feel of a throttle control in its design instead of using membrane and push buttons. The design consists of a light emitting diode (LED) display for engine RMP and three bi-color LED bar...
- Innovations in trucks and trailers. Mitchell, Richard // Beverage Industry;Aug2004, Vol. 95 Issue 8, p70
Discusses the innovations in trucks and trailers used in beverage distribution. Integration of the Power Hand Grip internal grab bar on trailers of the Hackney International Division of Specialized Vehicles Corp.; Use of the light emitting diode lights in the trailer; Features of the...
- Fontaine Specialized Standardizes Options. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2005, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p58
The article reports that Fontaine Specialized, maker of lowbed trailers, is now including many options that customers previously paid extra for as standard trailer equipment. The 2005 model TA51H Lowbed Trailer features six inches of additional gooseneck swing, 12 inches of additional deck...
- SHOP NEWS. // Fire Chief;Feb2003, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p54
Reports on developments about emergency vehicles in the U.S. as of February 2003. National Emergency Vehicle Technician Certification Commission test date; Illinois Fire Apparatus Mechanics Association seminar/workshop; Annual emergency vehicle training symposium of the Florida Association of...
- Kentucky Trailer adds LED lights, other enhancements on 2014 models. // Fleet Owner Blog;7/ 1/2013, p11
The article announces the dual-function mini-LED lights to be installed by custom trailer manufacturer Kentucky Trailer on all 2014 models among other enhancements for its new product line.
- Transcraft makes LEDs standard on new maintenance-free models. // Fleet Equipment;Sep97, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p12
Reports that Transcraft Corp. has introduced a line of flatbed trailers which feature light emitting diodes (LED) signal and marker lights. Standard on a five-year, no-maintenance guarantee that covers all lighting; Rationale for specifying LEDs; Dialight Corp. as exclusive supplier; Coverage...
- Xtreme marker lights. Higgins, Amy // Machine Design;05/18/2000, Vol. 72 Issue 10, p54
Provides information on a nonbreakable marker light for motor vehicles designed by Polyflex Lighting Inc. that uses light emitting diodes. Features of the marker light; Other applications of the nonbreakable marker light.