Illinois Conduit OKs $270 Million for IIT, Two Hospitals
- PFD looks at cost-overrun solution. // Journal of Business (10756124);7/14/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 15, pA2
Reports that the Spokane Public Facilities District in Washington is considering selling the option to refinance its bonds.
- Market Indicators . // Bond Buyer;1/24/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31310, p33
Focuses on the market indicators for transaction of bonds during 2002 and 2003. Total volume of bonds in terms of dollar; Index for bonds developed by Bond Buyer; Sales of bonds.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p10
Presents information about negotiated bond offerings made by several companies as of February 14, 2002. Brief description of the issuers; Amount and date for offerings.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p20
Presents state-wise results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of February 14, 2002. Amount and due dates for bond sales; Book entries for different transactions.
- TIMED Sale Advancing. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/22/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33354, p9
The article reports that the Louisiana State Board Commission will convene to consider a resolution that would set the parameters of the 435 million dollars negotiated bond sale for the state's transportation program.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p34
Presents a chart depicting the bonds offered by several states in the U.S.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p35
Presents a chart depicting the visible supply of bonds by State in the U.S.
- Good Data Boosts European Secondary. Burns, Mairin // High Yield Report;12/18/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 49, p4
Discusses the status of the international bond market as of December 18, 2000.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p10
Illustrates negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. Issuer of the bonds; Maturity value and date for the bonds; Insurer of the bonds; Rating for the bonds.