- Moody's Will Maintain Stable Outlook on Florida TIFs, COPs. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/14/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32713, p3
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. will maintain stable outlooks on Florida's tax-increment finance (TIF) bonds and certificates of participation (COPs) until the final outcome of a state Supreme Court decision regarding voter approval for TIF bonds. The rating agency...
- Moody's: Outlook for Citrus Valley Health to Positive. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;10/24/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34001, p1
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has revised the health organization Citrus Valley Health Partners' outlook from stable to positive on October 22, 2013 and affirmed its Ba2 bond rating which affects 67.7 million U.S. dollars in rated debt. It informs that the debt issued...
- CALIFORNIA: Contra Costa's comeback. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;2/23/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32574, p9
The article reports on the ratings given to Contra Costa County, California by various rating agencies in the U.S. Its $230 million certificates of participation received an A2 rating from Moody's Investors Service Inc. On the other hand, Standards & Poor's Corp. revised its outlook on the...
- North Carolina to Sell $125M of COPs Authorized by Lawmakers in 2001. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31867, p28
Reports on the plan of the North Carolina Infrastructure Finance Corp. to sell certificates of participation in a deal highlighting the changing debt structure of the state. Value of certificates of participation to be sold; Maturities of the Series 2004B debt; Assessment of Fitch Ratings Inc.,...
- Moody's Lowers Azusa, Calif., Issuer Rating, COPs. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33859, p6
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has dropped down the ratings of issuers of Azusa, California from A2 to A3 and also dipped the rating of Series 2003 refunding Certificates of Participation (COPs) from Baa1 to Ba1.
- Gilroy USD, Calif., COPs Cut to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/11/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33827, p2
The article informs that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the rating of Gilroy Unified School District, California's Series 2008 certificates of participation.
- Moody's Downgrades Deerfield Academy, Citing Debt Levels. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p39
Moody's Investors Service Inc. on June 11, 2003 downgraded Massachusetts' Deerfield Academy to Aa1 from Aaa in anticipation of the private secondary school's significant increase in debt levels following a 48.5 million dollar bond issue. The offering, which will be sold by the Massachusetts...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p2
Reports developments related to bond market in the U.S. as of September 22, 2003. Downgrading of the bond rating of Windham Community Memorial Hospital by Moody's Investors Service; Rate of the general obligation bonds assigned by Moody's to Manalapan, New Jersey; Result of the survey conducted...
- Moody's Downgrades Cicero, N.Y. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31755, p2
Reports on the declining obligation bond rating of Cicero, New York by Moody's Investor Service Inc. Failure of the town to provide the debt service payment; Inability of Cicero to facilitate the deficiency payment to the trustee; Adequacy of the financial appropriation.