South Carolina School District Selling $55 Million GO Deal
- ILLINOIS: S&P Raises Madison District. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/16/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32630, p9
The article reports on the upgrading of Madison County Community Unit School District No. 7's credit to A from A-minus by Standard & Poor's Corp. in Edwardsville, Illinois. The upgrading came following a review that reflects the ability of the Madison County to increase its general and working...
- Orange SD, Ohio, Raised to AAA by S&P. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32060, p2
Focuses on the rise of rank of Ohio's Orange School District on general obligation unlimited tax school improvement bonds by the Standard & Poor's Rating Services. Danger of the ranking due to the limitation on property tax revenue growth inherent in Ohio.
- Webb UFSD, N.Y., Dropped to A-Minus. // Bond Buyer;10/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32480, p2
The article reports that the Standard & Poor's Corp. has decreased its underlying rating on Webb Union Free School District's general obligation bonds to A-minus from A in New York. This outlook revision reflects the decline of the district's financial position. The A-minus depicts the...
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31316, p32
Presents information about changes in bond ratings as of February 1, 2002. Different types of bonds; Amount of bonds; Comments of bond issuers.
- S&P Cuts Oakland School District's GOs to BBB With Negative CreditWatch. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/19/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31575, p31
Reports on downgrade in rating of general obligation bonds issued by Oakland, California-based Unified School District by rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Reason for downgrade in the rating; Rating assigned by other rating agencies.
- Arkansas Schools Now Working on Three R's and One A1. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;05/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30887, p3
Reports on the upgrade of the general obligation bond ratings of Arkansas. Upgrade of the rating of the Arkansas School District Enhancement Program; Wealth and income levels of the state.
- Washington School Guaranty Bond Program Earns a AA-Plus. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;07/12/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30930, p3
Reports the AA-plus rating received by the general obligation bonds guaranty program of a school in district in Washington. Number of issuers taking advantage of the program; Purpose of the program; Accounts of the program's creation; Reasons of Standard & Poor's for also rating the program...
- New Haven, Calif., USD Cut to A by S&P. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31822, p2
Reports on the declining bond rating of the Unified School District's general obligation bonds in New Haven, California.
- Two Colorado Issuers Net Upgrades Despite Fears Over Tax Cut Measure. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/31/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30966, p3
Reports on the upgrade of the bond rating of the Douglas and Elbert Counties R-1 School District in Colorado. Strong fiscal management; Growth of financial base; Concerns of credit agencies.