Indianapolis Bond Bank to Refund $80M of Water Debt
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31316, p32
Presents information about changes in bond ratings as of February 1, 2002. Different types of bonds; Amount of bonds; Comments of bond issuers.
- UBS: Likely Glut of Debt in Louisiana Will Hurt Valuation. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32265, p7
Reports on the impact of the flood of bond issuance in Louisiana that likely result from hurricane Katrina rebuilding efforts, on current bond valuations within the state. Aspects which authorize the issuance of additional private-activity bonds in the state; Citations of the decline of ratings...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings . // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p13
Presents statistics for negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. bond markets as of November 16, 2001. Names of the lead manager for the negotiated offerings; Financial advisers for various bond offerings; Bond ratings for the negotiated offerings by rating agencies Moody and Standard & Poor's;...
- Youthful Mayor Steers New Britain Turnaround. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;2/10/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34458, p1
New Britain, Conn.'s bond rating has soared, thanks to a turnaround led by twentysomething Mayor Erin Stewart.
- South Carolina School District Selling $55 Million GO Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/8/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32315, p6
The article reports on the issuance of general obligation bonds worth 55 million dollar by Richland County School District No. 2. in South Carolina. The bonds will be sold with the McNair Law Firm as bond counsel. Fitch Ratings Inc., Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp....
- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Sept. 5, 2004. // Bond Buyer;09/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31971, p31
The article presents Municipal Market Data on insured GO yield curves for September 5, 2004. The first-year, five-year and ten-year rating of bonds for Oregon is 1.55/1.55, 2.73/2.72, and 3.59/3.58 respectively. The first-year, five-year and ten-year rating of bonds for Montana is 1.59/1.58,...
- Nashville's Vanderbilt University Wrapping Up $75M Taxable CP Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31983, p7
Reports on the sale of commercial paper by the Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. Flexibility in funding the future needs of the university; Stability of the endowment and bond ratings of the school; Limitation of debt capacity.
- Laurens County, S.C., GOs Lowered to BBB by S&P. // Bond Buyer;6/21/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32655, p2
The article reports on the factors affecting the decrease in general obligation debt rating in Laurens County, South Carolina. The rating reflects historically weak financial operations that have resulted in negative unreserved general fund balances in five of the past six fiscal years, as well...
- Rating changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/19/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30772, p22
Presents bond rating changes in the United States as of November 19, 1999. Issuer; Amount issued; Rating agencies; Includes revenue bonds of Allegheny County Hospital Development Authority in Pennsylvania; Bay Area Hospital Facility Authority in Oregon; Cass County, North Dakota.