Treasury 3-Year Notes Go at 4.595% High Yield
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 4.230% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/8/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32315, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has auctioned 14 billion dollar of four-week bills at a 4.230 percent high yield. The coupon equivalent is 4.303 percent. Its bid-to-cover ratio is 2.71. Allotted tenders at the high rate is 86.66 percent. The median yield is about...
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go At 1.761% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/27/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32844, p2
The article reports that U.S. Department of Treasury has auctioned $28 billion of two-year notes with a 1 3/4% coupon at a 1.761% yield. The auction was priced at 99.978476. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.44 and tenders at the high yield were allotted 42.09%. Furthermore, the median yield was...
- Treasury 5-Year Notes Go At 3.440% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/27/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32908, p23
The article reports on the auction of $20 billion of five-year notes with a 3 3/8% coupon, a 3.440% high yield and a price of 99.703743 by the Treasury Department in the U.S. 2.48 is the bid-to-cover ratio. Tenders at the high yield were allotted 83.47% and all competitive tenders at lower...
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go at 2.233% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;12/9/2015, p1
The Treasury Department auctioned $21 billion of 9-year 11-month notes with a 2 1/4% coupon at a 2.233% high yield, a price of 100.148778.
- Treasury Indexed 4ï¿½ Years Go at 2.691% High Yield. Smith, Nicole // Bond Buyer;10/24/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32493, p2
The article reports on the inflation-indexed four-year, six-month notes of the U.S. Treasury Department at a 2.691 percent yield. According to sources, the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.89, while the notes are dated October 15, 2006 to be due on April 15, 2011. Furthermore, the tenders totaled more...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 4.885% High Yield. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32558, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned $10 billion of four-week bills at 4.885% high yield and a price of 99.620056 in the U.S. The low yield was 4.85% while the median yield of 4.870%. The bills were dated February 1, 2007 and will expire on March 1, 2007. The total...
- Treasury Year Bills Go At 0.125% High Rate. // Bond Buyer;4/2/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34086, p1
Statistics are presented related to the auction of treasury bills by the U.S Department of Treasury which includes the bid-to-cover ratio, yields on the trading of bonds and tenders allotment.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.045% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;8/25/2015, p19
The article reports that a 40 billion dollar of four-week bills auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department at a 0.045 percent high yield. The bill to be issued on August 27, 2015 and due on September 24, 2015. The auction includes a bid-to-cover ratio of 3.27 and tender totaled 130, 963, 832,100...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.025% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;5/14/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34109, p1
Statistics are presented related to the auction of four-week treasury bills by the U.S Department of Treasury as of May 2014 including yields on bills, high rates of tenders and bid-to-cover ratio.