N.Y.C.'s Transitional Finance Strategy
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;6/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32162, p37
This article presents information regarding the visible supply of bonds by state. The details include issuer state, issues, and the amount involved.
- commodity-backed bond. // Bloomsbury Business Library - Business & Management Dictionary;2007, p1683
A definition of the term "commodity-backed bond" is presented. It refers to a bond tied to the price of an underlying commodity, for example, gold or silver, often used as a hedge against inflation.
- Bill Would Provide Two Years of New Volume Cap for QZABs. Jagoda, Naomi // Bond Buyer;10/15/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34394, p1
A bipartisan bill offered in the House would extend the Qualified Zone Academy Bond program by providing $400 million of volume cap for the bonds in each of 2015 and 2016.
- Market Indicators . // Bond Buyer;1/24/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31310, p33
Focuses on the market indicators for transaction of bonds during 2002 and 2003. Total volume of bonds in terms of dollar; Index for bonds developed by Bond Buyer; Sales of bonds.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p10
Presents information about negotiated bond offerings made by several companies as of February 14, 2002. Brief description of the issuers; Amount and date for offerings.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p20
Presents state-wise results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of February 14, 2002. Amount and due dates for bond sales; Book entries for different transactions.
- TIMED Sale Advancing. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/22/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33354, p9
The article reports that the Louisiana State Board Commission will convene to consider a resolution that would set the parameters of the 435 million dollars negotiated bond sale for the state's transportation program.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p34
Presents a chart depicting the bonds offered by several states in the U.S.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p35
Presents a chart depicting the visible supply of bonds by State in the U.S.