Controversial Lancaster County, Pa., Swap Up for Debate Again
- LAS VEGAS MEETING SPACE MAP. // Insurance Conference Planner;Mar2005 Supplement, p10
Presents several hotels and meeting facilities in Las Vegas, Nevada. Information on Bellagio hotel; Key features of Wynn Las Vegas hotel which will be open on Spring 2005; List of existing hotel venues ranked by exhibit and meeting space.
- Meeting Planners Rejoice! Valdosta has it all. // Georgia Trend;Sep2010 Supplement, p6
The article presents information on Valdosta, a destination for conventions and meetings, located in Georgia. The James H. Rainwater Conference Center, located right on 1-75, has space for exhibitions, conferences, and banquets for groups up to 450 as well as a large conference hall. There are...
- Meeting and Incentive Venues. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Mar2006, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p6
The article explores meeting and incentive venues in Las Vegas, Nevada. The West Wing of the MGM Grand hotel features 700 boutique-style rooms. The Wynn Las Vegas tower has a 200,000 square feet of meeting space. Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino has 60,000 square feet of meeting space. Meanwhile,...
- The Perfect Fit: Small Meetings. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Mar2006, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p22
The article provides information about venues for small meetings in Las Vegas, Nevada. Wynn Las Vegas hotel has two boardrooms and six conference rooms. The Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino has 60,000 square meeting space. Caesars Palace has three boardrooms, while Las Vegas Hilton has two boardrooms.
- OQUENDO CENTER. ARREOLA, AUBREY // Medical Meetings;May2011, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p66
The article features the Oquendo Center located in Las Vegas, Nevada. The McCarran International Airport is only 3.45 miles away from the convention place. Some of the nearby hotels where meeting attendees can stay include the Mandalay Bay, Aria, and the Mandarin Oriental. The convention center...
- Mountain Meetings. Carstens, Kay // Medical Meetings;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p79
The article presents updates on meeting and convention facilities in Utah and Colorado. The Colorado Convention Center has gained success in its operations after a year of reopening. The features of the proposed Four Seasons Denver hotel in Colorado are presented. Zermatt Resort has opened in...
- Makeovers, Lack of Openings Yield Meeting Space Dip. Cain, Sandi // Orange County Business Journal;1/16/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p30
The article reports on the decline of meeting space due to renovations and lack of hotel openings in Orange County, California. High development costs and the delay in opening of the Doubletree Guest Suites in Anaheim has contributed to the dearth of new meeting space. The total convention...
- WHAT'S NEW? // Buying Business Travel;Sep/Oct2009, Issue 40, p27
The article reports on the completion of the upgrading of 14 training rooms of Wyboston Lakes' Robinson Executive Conference Center and of the multi-million pound make-over of Bloomsbury Hotel's conference and meetings facilities.
- 2003 Facilities Guide. // Association Meetings;Apr2003, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p11
Lists several meeting facilities and bureaus in different countries. Sheraton Birmingham Hotel in the U.S.; Victoria Conference Centre in Canada; Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre in Australia.